Cosmetics Formulation Development

Copper peptide และ วิตามินซี หลังการทำ dermaroller.

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Copper peptide and vitamin C after dermaroller.

Postby panithan.boo » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Hello. Interested in using Copper Peptide in conjunction with วิตามินซี have questions, so I'd like to see some advice. 1. Cooper peptide serum formula if using - น้ำกลั่น 99% - Hyaluronic Standard 0.5% + Hyaluronic Nano 0.5% - Copper Peptide 3%. - Phenoxyethanol 0.5%. **Want to know if this formula works or not. and สารนำพา Will it be? If you have to put it, which one do you recommend, how many %? for maximum efficiency, and if used in conjunction with วิตามินซี As I've read, use at different intervals to enhance efficiency, if applied 1 hour apart is fine. Is that right? thank you very much. I'm a newbie, but I've been reading and researching the information here for quite some time. I think it's time to seriously treat your skin :P
panithan.boo

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Copper peptide and vitamin C after dermaroller.

Postby staff » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:47 pm

Hello
1. Cooper peptide serum formula if used - น้ำกลั่น 99% - Hyaluronic Standard 0.5% + Hyaluronic Nano 0.5% - Copper Peptide 3%. - Phenoxyethanol 0.5%. Can it be used or not? and สารนำพา will it be?
The formula can be mixed. learn how to use Phenoxyethanol SA 1% instead of Phenoxyethanol 0.5% to increase efficiency. กันเสีย and reduce the chance of skin irritation. สารนำพา recommended Laurocapram 2%
if used with วิตามินซี As I've read, use at different intervals to enhance efficiency, if applied 1 hour apart will be ok.
The duration is 1 hour apart. You can do it, no problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development