Cosmetics Formulation Development

Stabilized vitamin c ปรับแต่งสูตรก่อนขอ อ.ย.

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Stabilized vitamin c, customized formula before requesting the FDA.

Postby diyskincare888 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:29 pm

Hello, want to study, consult the r&d team in case of wanting to adjust the stabilized vit c natural glycol, you can request the FDA. But seeing the instructions on the product page says that the formula cannot be modified in any way except น้ำหอม and color, including ph, do not meet the requirements of FDA. In this case, what advice does the company have? I personally have used it with very good results. But I feel that the texture of the liquid product is not easy to apply. Spreading will be more difficult than general gel or serum. If it can be customized it would be nice.
diyskincare888

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Stabilized vitamin c, modified formula before requesting the FDA.

Postby staff » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:16 pm

Hello,
but seeing the instructions on the product page says that you can't modify any formulas other than น้ำหอม and color, as well as the ph value does not meet the FDA's requirements. In this case, what advice does the company have?
can adjust the pH by adding a weak alkali to make the pH is about 3.5. You can add color or add น้ำหอม , then you can apply for the FDA by requesting documents from the customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com [quote: 21sdluzy]I personally use it and it works very well. But I feel that the texture of the liquid product is not easy to apply. Spreading will be more difficult than general gel or serum. If you can adjust it would be good
If you want to adjust the viscosity. Learn to recommend a trial AnyGel 0.1-0.2% If you want to make it more viscous, you can increase the proportion of AnyGel again
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development