Cosmetics Formulation Development

การแบ่ง Vitamin C ใส่ขวด

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Vitamin C divided into bottles

Postby peeya_pgi » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:47 am

me and my friend ordered Vitamin CE Ferulic (Lite) with Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum is here. I'm currently in a glass bottle. Causing the need to open the bottle all the time, the opportunity to feel the air is very high I understand that it may cause vitamin deterioration faster. But the big bottle is refrigerated. So I thought that I wanted to share it with a plastic pump bottle with a cord. So you don't have to open the bottle every time. Want to know if you can do it? Please give advice.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Splitting Vitamin C into a bottle

Postby staff » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:11 pm

Hello, can you do it? and is a good guideline to help maintain the quality of Vitamin C to last longer.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:27 pm

I would like some advice on which bottle to use. 1. Like the bottle ordered from the website, it can be used, right? Not sure if you have to take into account the grade of plastic bottles? It is understood that it is a concentrated vitamin C. afraid to have effect For example, the acid from vitamin C to corrode the plastic hose. 2.In cases where corrosion may occur That is, if you put it in small increments, such as 15 grams, it will be used up in 3 weeks, then can you add it back to the original bottle? Or should I change a new bottle? Thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Hello
1. The bottle ordered from the website can also be used, right? Not sure if you have to take into account the grade of plastic bottles? It is understood that it is a concentrated vitamin C. afraid to have effect For example, the acid from vitamin C to corrode the plastic hose
bottle that the company sells. can be used It must be good quality plastic only. So it will not be corroded by acid. วิตามินซี
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development