Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องครีม Azelaic Acid

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about Azelaic Acid Cream

Postby chetsoi.cs » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:06 am

I want to make cream with ingredients Azelaic Acid Expected results about reducing acne, reducing acne scars, reducing blemishes, freckles for people with oily face, including normal skin people. Please check the formula as follows. Azelaic Acid 5% Safe-B3 5% Methylsulfonylmethane 3% Rice Vitamin 2% Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 3% Phenoxyethanol SA 1% Light Cream Maker™ 1% remaining water Can this formula help with acne and blemishes? *** Please ask for the steps to mix this formula.
chetsoi.cs

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about Azelaic Acid Cream

Postby staff » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:17 pm

Hello, the formula cannot be mixed. due to the limitation of Light Cream Maker is electrolyte resistant, in which the formula have been used Azelaic Acid which looks like electrolyte. must change the type of cream maker to Satin Cream Maker and/or Pro Polymer , for example, may be used. Satin Cream Maker 1.5% + Pro Polymer 0.5% for compatibility with electrolyte of Azelaic Acid , the formula will become something like this: 1. Azelaic Acid 5% 2. Safe-B3 5% 3. Methylsulfonylmethane 3% 4. Rice Vitamin 2% 5. Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 3% 6. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 7. Satin Cream Maker 1.5% 8. Pro Polymer 0.5% 9. Residual water Step : Mix 1, 2,3,4,5,6,9 together, then add 7 and 8, blend until completely dissolved to form a gel-cream. (Can't hand-manip because with electrolyte in the recipe, it makes it harder for each type of cream maker to form. Therefore, a blender must be used for blending.)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby chetsoi.cs » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:24 am

I want a texture that can be applied and absorbed quickly without being greasy. not sticky Which one should I add? Suggest me. And in this formula, is it suitable for acne, blemishes, acne scars? If it helps with acne scars, which one should I add?
chetsoi.cs

From thanks :: 1 Times

Postby staff » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:23 am

Hello, if members are afraid to be gooey, recommend 1. Reduce Vitamin B5 down to 1-1.5% 2. Add emollient e.g. Trisiloxane 5-10% or Dimethicone 1Secs 5-10% if acne is characteristic. สิวอุดตัน Recommended to use a group. Salicylic Acid eg Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) will provide better performance. Azelaic Acid in the field of ละลายสิวอุดตัน Can you add in this formula, freckles may be needed. whitening others in conjunction by whitening that was found to respond well to melasma Tranexamic Acid
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development