Cosmetics Formulation Development

ทำสูตรพลาดแต่อยากขอความเห็นก่อนจัดการขั้นตอนต่อไป

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Made a mistake in the recipe but would like to get some opinions before proceeding with the next step.

Postby taeioyou » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Ingredients (%) 1. Butter Cream Maker 4 2. shea butter 5 3. Undecylenoyl phenylalanine 2 4. Protect OX 0.02 5. Bisabolol 1 6. perfect c 5 7.licorice90% 0.1 8. Procysteine 3 9. Ectoin 2 10. Madecassoside -80 0.5 11. Resveratrol longmax 3 12. 4MSK 1 13. resorcinol 0.5 14. EDTA 0.2 15. Protec UV 0.03 16 . Soy Extract 5 17. Xanthan Gum 1 18. Phenoxyethanol 1 19. The rest น้ำกลั่น How to mix correctly according to the instructions on the web page. but the required pH was 5.5, the pH was gradually adjusted from 3.18 with trietanolamine. Too much to get a pH of 7.20, combined with trietanolamine 4.59% from the cream that should be used to become liquid . Question 1 in spite of Xanthan where
Xanthan Gum Xanthan Gum (Extra Clear Gel / Non-Sticky) is a thickening agent ( thickener ), an anionic type that can be used in virtually any environment
, according to page information. Web Can you translate that xanthan is not alkaline resistant? Please explain, I'm very confused. . Question 1.1 How do I fix this so that I can get the same creamy texture and stable yield without stratification? The formula has the goal of PH. is 5.5, so adjust the pH as well. lactic is about 1% of the formula. In the formula, the alkali is used at % up to 4.59% and there is also 1% acid. This formula is quite high value. The other one was afraid that he would lose. or irritate the skin Question 2 Will the substance used in this formula cause irritation? Because it uses many characters. Question 3 Volume Triethanolamine added to the formula is quite high. Will it cause irritation or allergy? Because there are more alkaline and acid than necessary. Thank you.
taeioyou

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Made a mistake in the formula but would like to get some opinions before handling the next step.

Postby staff » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Hello, the problem is caused by Triethanolamine in very high proportion until Butter Cream Maker I can't stand it, resulting in both stratification and liquefaction. The problem is not caused by the pH, but by the use of a very high proportion of alkali in the formula. If the formula is currently pH. High but the proportion of Triethanolamine is still under 2.5% [which 2.5% is considered high]. The team will be able to recommend members to use acids such as Lactic Acid can be added to adjust the pH and can be used without problems. But because at present it is not a matter of pH, but the proportion of Triethanolamine is very high and therefore not suitable for use. Triethanolamine can irritate the skin, and the FDA requires that it be used no more than 2.5% only
Question 2: Will the substances used in this formula cause irritation? yes Because using a lot of
ingredients that members choose There are the following items that can irritate your skin. resorcinol Triethanolamine
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Made a mistake in the formula, but would like to ask for opinions before handling the next step.

Postby maigonix » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:20 am

I think this ingredient is quite expensive and should not be discarded. If it is I will mix a lot of water to dilute it. The excess alkali is poured to the right level and poured into the bottle. When using it, find the mask beads to moisten. make a face mask At least the ingredients are still useful for the skin.
This answer received thanks from: taeioyou
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
maigonix

From thanks :: 3 Times

Re: Made a mistake in the formula, but would like to ask for opinions before handling the next step.

Postby maigonix » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:48 am

Please help staff to delete the message I posted above. It's a typo, but I don't know how to delete it.
maigonix

From thanks :: 3 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development