Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรระงับกลิ่นรักแร้และระงับเหงื่อ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Armpit deodorant and antiperspirant formula

Postby boo-rin1984 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:04 am

I want to make my own armpit cream. Would you like to know the formula for deodorizing armpits and antiperspirants, and the ingredients ratio and how to make a gentle formula? Suitable for sensitive skin
boo-rin1984

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Armpit deodorant and antiperspirant formula

Postby staff » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:00 pm

Hello, I would like to introduce the formula. 1. Water to complete 100% 2. Anti-Sweat™ (Aluminum Chlorohydrate) 20 % acts to reduce sweat 3. Butter Cream Maker 3% serves to synchronize -Create a cream texture 4. Xanthan Gum 0.2 0% serves to increase the viscosity 5. Cyclomethicone 15% Softens the skin. Mixing process: Mix 1+4 to dissolve. It will get a soft gel texture, then add 2, mix until dissolved, keep it as water, mix 3+5 by warming 70 degrees to dissolve until clear. Then bring the water to warm to a similar temperature (70 degrees) and add it to the hot oil. Blend until homogeneous, turn off heat, blend at low speed until creamy texture. Selected recipe Anti-Sweat™ to help reduce sweat. But I haven't used any deodorant ingredients yet. To deodorize as well, consider adding SmellSorb™ (Zinc Ricinoleate) 1-3% by mixing with the oil.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development