Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนแกะสูตร SpectraBAN SC Sunscreen Gel SPF40 PA+++

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please unpack the formula SpectraBAN SC Sunscreen Gel SPF40 PA+++

Postby wepvyz » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Please unpack the formula of DERMASUN Sun Sunscreen SPF50+ / PA++++ ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane Cyclomethicone Dimethicone vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer ethylhexyl methoxycinnamat isohexadecane Phenoxyethanol and please ask for the mixing process.
wepvyz

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please unpack the formula and how to mix the serum DERMASUN Sun SPF50+ / PA+

Postby wepvyz » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:07 pm

With SpectraBan Sun Screen SPF40 PA+++ Active Ingredients - ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE - Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine - Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate Request for both formulas. I myself From the previous post that the website recommends using sunscreen. I want a clear gel sunscreen. Apply like you don't that is not white/grey/floating Sweating must not be stains, waterproof during the day, you can apply the cream repeatedly. and recommend a cream mixer too. Storage, care, maintenance, lifespan. I will try to calculate what sunscreen I bought to use and buy a device to make my own sunscreen. Which one will be more worthwhile?
wepvyz

Re: Please unpack the formula and how to mix the serum DERMASUN Sun SPF50+ / PA+

Postby wepvyz » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:11 pm

SpectraBAN SC Sunscreen Gel SPF40 PA+++ Sorry, I didn't put the name of the cream completely. Fear of misunderstanding each other.
wepvyz

Ask for advice on a clear gel sunscreen formula for the face. Apply like you don't.

Postby wepvyz » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:01 pm

I want to make a clear gel in the sun. Apply like you don't apply waterproof/sweat not flaky Can be reapplied during the day. 1 OMC (Octinoxate, Octyl methoxycinnamate, OM-Cinnamate) 10% 2 Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) 1 % 3 BEMT ( Tinosorb S ) 4% 4 DHHB (Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate) 2% 5 Cyclomethicone / Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor) 22% 6 Dimethicone (Light, Low-Odor) 40% 7 WaterGuard™ Lite 4% 8 SiliSolve Plus™ (ประสานน้ำ-น้ำมัน-ซิลิโคน) 0.8% 9 Silicone Blender (ประสานซิลิโคนหลากชนิด) 2% 10 Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 11 Silicone Gel (Thick & Smooth, Cyclomethicone Base) 13.2% Step 1 Remove 2,3,4,7 Melt in 1(No heat) 2 Add 5,6,11,10 to mix well. 3 Add 8,9 to mix well. All processes do not use heat. Please consider the formula. -Please see the formula that the cream is stable. Can this be done? Where do I need to improve? - Step 1 need to heat it. If not, will it affect the formula? - This mixture should be approximately what SPF PA value. Why are old posts saying it's expired? I want to read, what should I do?
wepvyz

Postby staff » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Hello, please disturb members. Follow for more information. From this thread topic8068-10.html
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please unpack SpectraBAN SC Sunscreen Gel SPF40 PA+++

Postby wepvyz » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:06 am

Already follow But the formula from that thread is not the same as this one, so I'm not sure the answer. Plus I haven't seen that thread yet. สารกันเสีย in the formula too. Can you help me to look at it for a bit?
wepvyz

Postby staff » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:25 pm

Hello, the formula is the same. สารกันเสีย , why it doesn't exist And the original formula itself doesn't have it because it's a formula that doesn't contain water. Germs cannot grow. The original formula itself is not put. สารกันเสีย but if members are worried, they can add สารกันเสีย
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wepvyz » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:06 pm

Please consider answering additional questions at My recipe - Step 1, do I need heat? If not, will it affect the formula? - Ingredients like this Does the sunscreen cover all waves? How much should I get SPF PA? -Formula from topic8068-10.html Does the sunscreen cover all waves? What is the approximate SPF PA?
wepvyz

Postby staff » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:39 pm

Hello, the recipe should use heat. To help dissolve the ingredients together well. In particular, some ingredients are powdered, such as BEMT , DHHB must be sufficiently heated. to achieve complete dissolution. If not completely dissolved Sun protection efficiency will not be fully in. For the SPF / PA, the team can not tell clearly. The only way to know for sure is to send a lab to measure it. In the case of formulas derived from the originals that are already on the market It may refer to the SPF / PA value that the original manufacturer has notified me (this does not mean that Every manufacturer will always tell you the exact SPF/PA value. The only way to know for sure Probably still sending a lab to check)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development