Cosmetics Formulation Development

Vitamin C ,Mandalic Acid, La Mer

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Vitamin C ,Mandalic Acid, La Mer

Postby dew-everything » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Hello, I have oily skin but it's easy to irritate. thin skin, visible veins I am treating acne. Now I use BHA with Test Aloe Vera Gel on the web. In the future, interested in using Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum but I want to use both. BHA 1% , Mandelic Acid 5% (to prevent acne) Use all 3 items. Will this be too harsh on my skin? One more question During acne treatment, I used La Mer The Treatment Lotion to help my skin look rough enough. My skin is full of water and doesn't burn red, but I don't like that after a few hours, my skin will become more oily and feel greasy. (Use at night + sleep in an air-conditioned room) I'm afraid of more acne. Please help adjust all ingredients to suit your skin type and for use only at night. Thank you very much. Declustered Water (+)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (+), Declustered Water (-)\Aqua\Eau De-Structuree (-), Algae (Seaweed) Extract, glycerin , Methyl Gluceth-20 , Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Yeast Extract \Faex\Extrait De Levure, Sucrose, Glycereth-26 , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Swee t Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil , Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin, Plankton Extract, caffeine , Polyquaternium-51 , Lecithin , Butylene Glycol , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Tourmaline, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Glycosaminoglycans , Peg -8, Sodium Hyaluronate , Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Sodium PCA , Urea , Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Jojoba Wax Peg-120 Esters, Polysorbate 20 , Hexylene Glycol, pentylene glycol , Potassium Sorbate, Trehalose , Caprylyl Glycol , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA , limonene , Geraniol , Linalool , Hydroxycitronellal , Citronellol , Phenoxyethanol .
dew-everything

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Vitamin C ,Mandalic Acid, La Mer

Postby staff » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:35 am

Hello,
in the future interested in using it. Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum but I want to use both. BHA 1% , Mandelic Acid 5% (prevent acne) Use all 3 of these items will it be too harsh on the skin?
irritated skin Or easily irritated, fragile, be careful to use. Vitamin C , BHA , Mandelic Acid or AHA any kind. doesn't mean not available at all but use it gradually at a low level and if the skin has a good response then gradually adjust to increase the usage little by little and constantly observe the response of the skin If, when found that irritation occurs, slow down or reduce the use. The skin will be able to receive more and more. The team itself can not tell which level will be too intense. or suitable for your skin There are a number of users can't get irritated. Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum and when used will cause redness on the skin. and finally have to stop using or reduce the frequency of use
During acne treatment, I used La Mer The Treatment Lotion to help lighten rough skin quite a bit. My skin is full of water, doesn't burn red, but I don't like that after a few hours, my skin will become more oily. I feel it. gooey (Use at night + sleep in an air-conditioned room) I'm afraid of more acne. Please help adjust all ingredients to suit your skin type and for use only at night. Thank you very much
Members can click to see the ingredients. that the system creates a link automatically and can be used to create a formula that is suitable for the member's skin by the list of ingredients that the company does not sell (The system does not create a link automatically) may choose other ingredients instead. by the ingredients of these items The company will be available for sale next month: Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dew-everything » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:50 pm

Thank you :D Pure Aloe Vera Gel contains L-Carnitine ]. L-Carnitine ( Carnitine ) help ผลัดเซลล์ผิว gently. It's good to use. Not allergic. I feel that my skin is noticeably better. If you use the body ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Pumpkin Renew instead of BHA right? To do it. Size 100 grams. Water Pumpkin Renew 5% Pro Polymer 1% Reservoir-Tech 3% Mild Preserved Eco 1% wanted a lightweight sunscreen for the skin. It does not clog the skin. Size 100 g. 1. Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) 10% 2. Light Cream Maker 1% 3. Mild Preserved Eco 1% ( สารกันเสีย ) 4.Water, the rest according to the formula from the web, change Light Cream Maker to Milk Lotion Maker Can you substitute and add LipidSoft Lite ? LipidSoft Lite 1% soft, smooth, easy to blend.
dew-everything

Postby staff » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:11 am

Hello
can be mixed.
Want a lightweight sunscreen for oily skin without clogging the skin. Size 100 grams 1. Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) 10% 2. Light Cream Maker 1% 3. Mild Preserved Eco 1% ( สารกันเสีย ) 4.Water the rest according to the formula from the web. Change Light Cream Maker to Milk Lotion Maker instead and add LipidSoft Lite 1% to be soft, smooth, easy to blend
can do it. Milk Lotion Maker must be used at a rate of 3-4%. LipidSoft Lite , but Milk Lotion Maker requires some effort. hot in the mix By all the ingredients in the formula can be heat resistant.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dew-everything » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:11 am

Thank you very much to the team ^^ for the good performance of sunscreen. Should I use heat to mix it? Repair Activator When will the product arrive?
dew-everything

Postby staff » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:01 pm

Hello,
for the good performance of sunscreen. Should I use heat to mix?
Not always if Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) no heat needed and if heat is used It does not make the effectiveness of sunscreen higher. It depends on ส่วนผสมกันแดด that you choose to use. whether it should (or in some cases be necessary) to use heat in the process or not
Repair Activator When will the product arrive?[/quote: h8om56cf] Products will arrive in Thailand before Songkran.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development