Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำในการปรับปรุงผลิตภัณฑ์ ให้ผลพอใจแต่เหนอะหนะมาก

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for advice on improving the product. Satisfied but very greasy

Postby chayapop18909 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:17 am

I am currently making acne gel. (The skin type is acne, both clogged and inflamed, with oily skin). The current formula is as follows: it is the texture of HEC gel ( HydroxyethylCellulose ) Encapsulated Salicylic Acid Liquid 6.6 % (at first I ordered wrong I don't know if the powder form is better for leave-in formulas. But after using it, there is no problem with irritation) Niacinamide ( B3 ) 4% Green Tea Extract 3% . Panthenol 0.5% glycerin e 3% Sodium PCA 0.5% Phenoxyethanol 0.4% Purified Water qs to 100% The current acne treatment results are quite satisfactory with this active formula. But the problem is that when the gel is applied to the skin, although it spreads easily, it leaves a greasy feeling on the skin for a very long time. So I would like to ask for advice on how to improve the formula to reduce / fix. Such a problem From the study of substances on the web, we think that the substances that are likely to help with this problem should be in 3 This category and which comes to mind from reading the web right now is 1. Group to add smoothness / texture adjustment > aim Silica 2 ซิลิโคน ( Silicone ) < aim Dimethicone 3. Add the softness group. emollient ( ESTER) < aim Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate so I would like some advice. For the formula and my skin type is suitable for which group of substances? and should choose one of the groups or can mix well *** Inquire about on the web write a description Dimethicone (Very Light, Low-Odor) said "special type Dimethicone, light texture. nearby Cyclomethicone but not volatile.” "In order of slow to fast evaporation: Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone type Very Light , Trisiloxane , Dimethicone 1Secs" so I suspect that when writing that dimethicone is not volatile like cyclomedticone So why does the volatile sort sort? Cyclomethicone Volatile slower Dimethicone type Very Light
chayapop18909

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on product improvement Satisfied but very greasy

Postby staff » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:00 pm

Hello,
but the problem is that when the gel is applied to the skin, although it spreads easily, it leaves a greasy feeling on the skin for a very long time
. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid, Timed-Release) which is a gooey substance. Solving the problem, the team recommends 2 ways: 1. Reduce the rate of use 2. Experiment with emollient as you Members selected in the formula, but will help to a limited extent.
1.Smooth Enhancer / Skin Refinement > Aim Silica ซิลิโคน ( Silicone ) < aim Dimethicone 3. Add the softness group. emollient ( ESTER) < aim Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate
Members will not be able to use emollient type Liquid because the formula does not contain a water-oil binder by emollient , whether group LipidSoft / Ester or Silicone must be soldered to the water part in the formula, so there are only options left. emollient at in powder eg MatteSilica , SelectSorb or other
***more information about on the web write a description Dimethicone (Very Light, Low-Odor) said "special type Dimethicone, light texture. nearby Cyclomethicone but not volatile.” But the allegory of evaporation states: "In order of slow to fast evaporation: Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone type Very Light , Trisiloxane , Dimethicone 1Secs" so I doubt that when writing that dimethicone is not volatile like cyclomedticone So why does the volatile sort sort? Cyclomethicone Volatile slower Dimethicone type Very Light
We apologize for the information. It's a mistake Dimethicone (Very Light, Low-Odor) will not evaporate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development