Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอสูตรกันเเดดค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Give me a sunscreen recipe.

Postby dreamz.villas » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:49 pm

Hello, I want the team to help introduce a formula for sunscreen with high SPF. Suitable for people who work in the sun for a long time. And waterproof as milk for me too. Thank you.
dreamz.villas

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Sun protection recipe please

Postby staff » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 pm

Hello, I recommend you to check the sample formula. Available from the product detail page: SPF Protect Ultra II Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid Sunscreen products. The result of these two ingredients is highly stable to UV light, can withstand long-lasting light. without losing efficiency
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dreamz.villas » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:14 pm

An example of a sunscreen formula. SPF Protect Ultra™ II 30% 1. SPF Protect Ultra II 30% 2. Milk Lotion Maker 3% 3. Satin Cream Maker 0.7% 4. Water 65.3% 5. Mild Preserved Eco 1% If you follow this formula, the cream will come out. Approximately where did you come? Will the cream come out as a white stain when sweating? Please advise staff. I tried to use it and the cream turned out to be a dissatisfied result. But I didn't use the formula that Let the team read it. The cream that I use when applying is good, but when I'm out in the sun and I sweat and my face comes out with a white stain that I wiped off, it stuck like a sunscreen. Let's go
dreamz.villas

Postby dreamz.villas » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:15 pm

An example of a sunscreen formula. SPF Protect Ultra™ II 30% 1. SPF Protect Ultra II 30% 2. Milk Lotion Maker 3% 3. Satin Cream Maker 0.7% 4. Water 65.3% 5. Mild Preserved Eco 1% If you follow this recipe the cream will come out. Approximately where did you come? Will the cream come out as a white stain when sweating? Please advise staff. I tried to use it and the cream turned out to be a dissatisfied result. But I didn't use the formula that Let the team read it. The cream that I use when applying is good, but when I'm out in the sun and I sweat and my face comes out with a white stain that I wiped off, it stuck like a sunscreen. Let's go
dreamz.villas

Postby dreamz.villas » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:35 pm

Hello, I will try to order the recipe but this one doesn't have. Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) Can I use any of them instead? And I would like to ask a little more if the above formula is waterproof or not. Will the cream come out when sweating or is it a white stain? Please help to introduce new cooks too. Thank you.
dreamz.villas

Postby dreamz.villas » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:03 am

Hello, I would like to ask if this formula is not waterproof and we want to put a water-repellent agent in it. How do we put it and what step should we put it in? There is a difference between Water-in-Oil EZ™ with WaterGuard™ Lite and WaterGuard™ Ultra , please help. Take it with a little explanation. Well, I'm going to order all 3 waterproofing agents, but I'd like to ask how to mix it first and what steps to mix in the formula below. I'm a little disturbed I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but I really want to use it myself. An example of a sunscreen formula. SPF Protect Ultra™ II 15% 1. SPF Protect Ultra II 15% 2. Milk Lotion Maker 3% 3. Satin Cream Maker 0.7% 4. Water 80.3% 5. Mild Preserved Eco 1% Thank you.
dreamz.villas

Postby staff » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:28 am

Hello
and there is a difference between Water-in-Oil EZ™ with WaterGuard™ Lite and WaterGuard™ Ultra , please help. Take it with a little explanation.
Water-in-Oil EZ™ It is used to create a systematic formula. Water-in-Oil which means water molecules. will be wrapped in oil This makes the formula waterproof as well. Compared to the normal cream system, the most popular is oil-in-water where water will envelop the oil. which gives a lighter But the waterproofing will not work well. WaterGuard™ Lite and WaterGuard™ Ultra serves to create a film texture to the formula, which means when applied to the skin WaterGuard™ Lite and WaterGuard™ Ultra will serve to coat a thin film on the surface to help waterproof WaterGuard™ Lite and WaterGuard™ Ultra should not be used together because the work is the same will be duplicated but can be used in conjunction with Water-in-Oil EZ™ due to broken functionality. different which when used together can make waterproofing better
1. SPF Protect Ultra II 15% 2. Milk Lotion Maker 3% 3. Satin Cream Maker 0.7% 4. Water 80.3% 5. Mild Preserved Eco 1%[/quote ] From this formula can use WaterGuard™ Lite or WaterGuard™ Ultra added in formula To help create a waterproof film
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dreamz.villas » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Hello, I have tried giving this WaterGuard™ Ultra by putting 6% and reduced in the water part from 80.3% to 74.3%. When applied to the face, it felt that the face was very sticky. but if switched to Water-in-Oil EZ™ put 2% and adjust Can you reduce in water from 80.3% to 78.3%? SPF Protect Ultra II and Milk Lotion Maker mix it with heat at 70 degrees? Is this correct? Ours has a blender. Please recommend. Thank you.
dreamz.villas

Postby staff » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:31 pm

Hello,
is to try. WaterGuard™ Ultra this one by putting 6% and adjusting Reduced in water from 80.3% to 74.3%. When applied to the face, it feels very sticky
The mixture of film substance for waterproofing will look normal. Stickiness on the skin The more a film that is waterproof. It will be more gooey. which is a natural feature of work
But if you switch to Water-in-Oil EZ™ put 2% and adjust Can you reduce the water from 80.3% to 78.3%?
can, but under the same limitation is the type that can be waterproof. It's even more gooey, which by bringing it into the mix in the process. SPF Protect Ultra II and Milk Lotion Maker mix it with heat at 70 degrees? Is this correct? We have a blender. I would like to introduce myself. Much less sticky (which means waterproof performance compared to WaterGuard™ Ultra is clearly inferior as well) [quote ] by mixing them into the steps that took SPF Protect Ultra II and Milk Lotion Maker mix it with heat at 70 degrees? Is this correct? We have a blender. Introduce
Members can check how to use. Water-in-Oil EZ™ can be found on the details page. products mix in the oil when you get along well Gradually add part of the water to it. while spinning continuously
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dreamz.villas » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:00 pm

Hello, thank you for your advice. So let me ask you one more time. Water-in-Oil EZ™ with WaterGuard™ Ultra What is the difference in water resistance if you compare it to 100 points? Water-in-Oil EZ™ can be used. Can it be heated? Because as I read, they said to use with oil and slowly add water.
dreamz.villas

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development