Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรโฟมล้างหน้าครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me see the formula for cleansing foam.

Postby samurai.n15 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Hello, I would like to help you check the following ingredients: 1 Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 25% 2 glycerin 5% 3 water lock 1% 4 Tea Tree Oil 2% 5 Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 6 Xanthan Gum 1% 7 DI Water 65% I want to make a cleanser that cleans pores well. Does not draw water from the skin It has disinfecting properties. and reduce inflammation I want you to help me check the ingredients above. and if there are ingredients with better properties Please advise the team, thank you.
samurai.n15

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me see the formula for cleansing foam

Postby staff » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:05 pm

Hello Tea Tree Oil If it is a soluble in oil " Tea Tree Oil (Australian - Oil Soluble) " can be used up to 1%. For This formula, which is used on the face. It is recommended to use only no more than 0.5% if using a water-soluble type. Can be used on the face up to 2% Xanthan Gum 1% is too high, try it at 0.5% first. Mixing process, mix Xanthan Gum with water, stir until dissolved. until a liquid gel Before adding other ingredients, do not add Xanthan Gum after adding other ingredients because need to blend until dissolved and the recipe has สารชะล้าง in which any spinning will cause bubbles
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development