Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามส่วนผสมกันแดด

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about sunscreen ingredients.

Postby gana41193 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:46 am

Please check the sunscreen formula for me. Want a formula that has a creamy product, light, easy to spread, evaporate quickly, not sticky, not oily, not white and does not cause clogging. 1. Titanium Dioxide 30nm SilkTouch 15% 2. Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 20% 3. Cyclomethicone / Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor) 10% 4. LipidSoft CC 5% 5. Warp Cream Maker ? 7% 6. Methyl Gluceth-20 5% 7. Silybum Marianum Extract ( Milk Thistle , Silymarin ) 3% 8. Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 9.water 34% Mixing process 1. Mix 1+2+3+4 to blend to make A 2. Mix 6+7+8+9 until homogeneous, become B 3. Mix A with 5, blend until well blended, become C 4. Add B into C and gradually blend until creamy. Please ask the following 1. Mixing process as informed Is that correct? 2. If I want the cream to be lighter, I can use Dimethicone 1Secs Yes, how many % should I use to fit this formula? including the need to fill SiliSolve (Water- ซิลิโคน ) as well (because I see that I use Warp Cream Maker in the mix) 3.To blend the cream Can use a hand mixer Can you mix it? 4. Can the cream have a chance to cause clogging? 5. If after mixing, the cream is too liquid or viscous. I should increase/decrease Which ingredients? in order to adjust the formula to fit
gana41193

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about sunscreen ingredients

Postby staff » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:57 am

Hello, there are 2 problems in the recipe. 1. Warp Cream Maker is required. use a blender with a blender head in a way that creates a lot of impact on the texture of the formula Recommended study team If you have a normal blender which is not designed for blending cream, use Milk Lotion Maker in this formula, which will be able to cement the oil up to 40% Cut out any skin care ingredients, as well as reduce the use of สารกันแดด in excessive amounts. yes The team customizes the formula as follows: 1. Titanium Dioxide 30nm SilkTouch 10% 2. Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 20% 3. Cyclomethicone / Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor) 10% [This item can be changed to Dimethicone 1Secs , but in the mixing process Must be done with more speed because if heated and blended for too long will evaporate a lot If a newbie It is recommended to start from Cyclomethicone or Trisiloxane first] 4. Milk Lotion Maker 3% 5. Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 6.water, the rest to complete. 100% blending process Mix the oil 1+2+3+4 together using heat to about 70 degrees, warm to melt and blend together. similar to that of the oil Then gradually add the water part. into the oil blend well (Gradually add little by little and keep spinning. When it mixes well, add more)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby gana41193 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:01 pm

is after I mix it up. The cream is sticky. when finished It's as per the attached picture. So I want to ask If I want to reduce the thickness of the cream What do I have to do?
Attachments
IMG_20180517_204817_520.jpg
IMG_20180517_204817_520.jpg (914.99 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
gana41193

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun May 20, 2018 4:42 pm

Hello, you can adjust the formula in 2 ways. 1. Add emollient or Silicone Non-volatile Silicone So that the formula does not dry on the skin, if it is emollient opt LipidSoft CC as members have chosen if it is Silicone can choose to use Dimethicone any version, you can choose to use both or just one, you can test. Start a little first, such as at 3% because of the high volume. There is a chance to make the recipe gooey. If you find that there is still a lot of stains gradually increased (You must be careful to add too much to make the formula sticky) 2. Change the use. Titanium Dioxide 30nm SilkTouch to Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid instead because Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid will be less white Titanium Dioxide 30nm SilkTouch
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development