Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการใช้ Water-Capsule™ (Water-in-Oil Cream)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about using Water-Capsule™ (Water-in-Oil Cream)

Postby kajohnyot.hir » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:14 pm

Inquire about usage Water-Capsule if I want to mix oil in The formula ~55-60%, I have to use the ratio. Water-Capsule how much to not give stratification occurs and can mix Water-Capsule with oil in advance, right? I wanted a creamy consistency that was quite runny, there เครื่องโฮโมจีไนเซอร์ and stirrer for mixing substances. yes
kajohnyot.hir

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about using Water-Capsule™ (Water-in-Oil Cream)

Postby staff » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Hello Water-Capsule will be able to support oil. Can not exceed 20-25% only if you want to have the proportion of oil formula and formula Water-in-Oil recommend using Water-in-Oil EZ which will be able to coordinate oil up to about 45% oil level 55-60% as asked by members. can't do it
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Advice on choosing an emulsifier.

Postby kajohnyot.hir » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:23 am

I have a recipe that I would like to try using similar water and oil, about 40 to 50 percent water content, please advise on the type and ratio of emlsifier in the recipe. Now that the mixture is found separately, it is a thin layer of skin on top.
kajohnyot.hir

Postby kajohnyot.hir » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:35 am

Ask for more information. If I want to increase the water resistance but still maintain the liquidity of the cream. What substances should I add to help?
kajohnyot.hir

Postby kajohnyot.hir » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:08 am

Ask for recipe advice If you use as follows: Water 45% Light Oil 45% Water in Oil EZ 2.5% Milk Lotion Maker 2.5% Water guard 6%
kajohnyot.hir

Re: Advice on choosing an emulsifier.

Postby staff » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:00 am

Hello, the use of oil in the formula to 40-50% is considered a high level. and often difficult to coordinate which often requires the use of a helper And the use of various aids itself has its limitations. It doesn't always mean that it will always be successful in every form. Milk Lotion Maker is an oil-in-water binder that can oil up to approximately 40% Water-in-Oil EZ is Solder type Water-in-Oil that can cement oil up to about 42 -44% helper like ClayThick , Xanthan Gum can help make oil-in-water formulations more stable. And get more oil. Helpers like Oil-Fix will be able to help the formula. Water-in-Oil can be more stable. and get more oil Max synchronization rate learned above depending on the type of oil and components in the formula for that test each type of oil Less difficult to solder, different, the only way to ensure stable formulations is to test. See if there is a stratification. It may accelerate the separation by entering the machine. Centrifuge Or may try to leave it for an appropriate period under various temperatures (5-50 degrees). Other solutions, members may try to provide additional information as to why it is necessary to use the proportion of oil up to this level in the formula. The team may be able to suggest other solutions. and make the recipe easier
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby staff » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:05 am

Hello, the team has compiled the posts of members. because it is related content Please ask within the same thread as well
for advice on the recipe. If you use as follows: Water 45% Light Oil 45% Water in Oil EZ 2.5% Milk Lotion Maker 2.5% Water guard 6%
Water-in-Oil EZ No used in conjunction with Milk Lotion Maker It's a different system. Choose to use only The format formula is as follows. There is a possibility. 1. Water, the rest is 100%, light oil 45% Water in Oil EZ 4% Oil-Fix™ (Water-in-Oil Stabilizer) 1% or 2. Water, the rest to be 100%, light oil 45% Milk Lotion Maker 5% ClayThick Ready 10% or Xanthan Gum 0.5% both formulas don't forget สารกันเสีย
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development