Haircare Recipes

ขอคำแนะนำสูตรค่ะ

sharing your hair care recipes

Ask for recipe advice.

Postby areeya_dd » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Shampoo: focuses on reducing hair loss, stimulating germination. ขจัดรังแค hair, oiliness of the head: a little oily, not much. Shampoo Recipe Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 30% Biotin Express™ 2% Zinc Pyrithione (Dandruff, Sebderm) 2% Protec™ UV (Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol) 0.1% Dandruff-Guard™ (Piroctone Olamine) 1% Herbal Juice (Kaffir Lime, Ginger) 60.9% Poly-Conditioner Pro (400 mPa.s) 2% Phenonip® P4 1% Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) 1% Intensive treatment formula : nourishes dry and damaged hair, split ends, straightens the hair. My hair is soft immediately after use. Treatment Formula Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) 5% Macadamia Nut Oil (Deodorized) 5 % Fractionated Coconut Oil 5% Argan Oil (Organic - Virgin - Deodorized) 5% Behentrimonium Chloride (BTAC) 5% Cetrimonium Chloride ( CTAC ) 2% Pure Keratin™ 2% Butylene Glycol 1% Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable) 8% Poly-Conditioner Pro (400 mPa.s) 5% Poly-Conditioner Eco 3% Butter Cream Maker™ 2% น้ำกลั่น 52% Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 1.Both formulas Can you mix it? 2. Please update the staff +- ingredients as appropriate. 3. Please tell me how to mix both recipes. 4. Please give me the details of the notification.
areeya_dd

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: recipe advice please

Postby areeya_dd » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:12 am

staff saw my post ... Waiting for staff to reply
areeya_dd

Postby staff » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:35 pm

Hello
The formula has 2 problems or concerns: 1. Zinc Pyrithione ] Zinc Pyrithione must be dispersed in the formula. The formula must be thick enough. If too liquid, powder Zinc Pyrithione can be precipitated. And it will not be effective. Please consider thickening. such as may fill EasyThick 1-3%. 2. Herbal juice because it is a fresh ingredient. The team is unable to provide any comments. About age and the effects on other ingredients in the formula
This formula is conditioner-like, rinses off immediately after use. Do you need it?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby areeya_dd » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:29 pm

Staff 2. Herbal juice as it is a fresh ingredient. The team is unable to provide any comments. About age and its effects on other ingredients in formula from shampoo formula Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 30% Biotin Express™ 2% Zinc Pyrithione (Dandruff, Sebderm) 2% Protec™ UV (Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol) 0.1% Dandruff-Guard™ (Piroctone Olamine) 1% Poly-Conditioner Pro (400 mPa.s) 2% Phenonip® P4 1% Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) 1% EasyThick 1-3% Adjust the thickness *** from the above recipe if the fresh herbal juice is removed. This formula is sufficient to reduce symptoms. Hair loss and stimulate hair growth? What other ingredients can be added to make it more effective in reducing hair loss and stimulating regrowth? Please give me advice. Treatment formula: I thought I would like an intense treatment. Leave it for a while, maybe 10-15 minutes, then wash it off. Want Properties Accelerate long hair, nourish damaged hair, dry, split ends, color hair, help straight hair, smooth hair. immediately after the pool What should be added to achieve the desired properties, please advise the staff. Thank you very much :D
areeya_dd

Postby staff » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:07 am

Hello
This formula is powerful enough to reduce symptoms. Hair loss and stimulate hair growth? What other ingredients can be added to make it more effective in reducing hair loss and stimulating regrowth? Please give advice
The formula is used Biotin to help reduce hair loss. with expected results But it doesn't mean that it will work well for all users. Members must try to test it. For other ingredients that help reduce hair loss Consider the causes or other elements that cause hair loss. A common example is an overly oily scalp. In this case, opt for ingredients that help. ลดความมันผิว eg Zinc PCA can help reduce oily scalp. For hair loss that people with problems quite old May be caused by poor blood flow in the scalp area. can consider using Slim-Coffee to help stimulate Can flow
The formula is not required. สารกันเสีย both types together, choose only is enough
: I wanted an intense treatment. Leave it for a while, maybe 10-15 minutes, then wash it off. Want properties to speed up long hair, nourish dry and damaged hair, split ends, color hair, help straighten hair, smooth hair immediately after washing. What should be added to get the cream maker you want? cream maker eg Butter Cream Maker to create a creamy texture. and choose the ingredients that you want, such as dry and damaged hair, split ends to use a group hair conditioner whatever type ซิลิโคน eg Silicone Hi-Cond or non- ซิลิโคน eg Poly-Conditioner Pro
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Haircare Recipes