Cosmetics Formulation Development

เนื้อครีมผสมเอง ไม่เหมือนใน Test

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

The cream is mixed by myself, not like the one in the test.

Postby peeya_pgi » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:55 pm

Hello, I've ordered cream recipe before. ลดสิวอักเสบ from the test service obtained will look like light yellow meat, thick, slightly viscous, understand. that because there is beta glucan , but this time ordered Active to mix by itself, it appears that the meat is light yellow as ordered. But the cream will be runny. Not as thick as ordered from the web So I'm not sure why. Is there any wrong step? Why are ready-mixed creams different? The formula is as follows: 1.Pure Aloe Vera Gel (Lite) 65% (finished base) 2. Azelaic Acid (Liquid Azelaic™) 7% (whitening/reducing oily/reducing สิวอุดตัน ) 3.Moisturizing: beta glucan ( เบต้ากลูแคน ): 5% ( ลดริ้วรอย /increase skin elasticity) 4.Anti-Acne: Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ): 1.% (reduce redness / reduce oiliness / reduce inflammation) 5.Anti-Acne: nano silver Pure™: 1% ( กันเสีย / reduce scars / dissolve acne) Anti-Acne: AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง : 2% ( ลดสิวอักเสบ control it) Anti-oxidant : Green Tea EGCG (Extract ชาเขียว ): 3% ( ลดสิวอักเสบ control it ) Disodium EDTA 0.1-0.2% (to help prevent Green Tea Extract ) Penetrate: Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ): 3% ( นำพาสารสู่ผิว moisturizing) Willow Bark Extract ( Natural Salicylic Acid :) 5% (acid BHA natural exfoliation/reduction สิวอุดตัน ) Moisturizing: Rhamnose ( น้ำตาลแรมโนส ): 3% (reduce it, kill bacteria) anti-aging /Anti-Acne: Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™): 5% (moisturizing, nourishing / reducing สิวอุดตัน / Stimulate collagen production) Phenoxyethanol ( สารกันเสีย ) 0.50% Thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: The cream is mixed by myself, not the same as in the test.

Postby staff » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:37 pm

Hello, the lab responsible for mixing the tester samples will adjust the viscosity. To be suitable for use by adding Pro Polymer if found that the formula is too liquid. Members can try to fill Pro Polymer in small increments at 0.1% each time, blending well. and check the viscosity You can adjust until you get the desired thickness.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:32 am

For more information, there is Light Cream Maker™ and Any Gel , do you know if it works? Is the result the same or different?
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:14 pm

Hello, you can use AnyGel , but Light Cream Maker may not be suitable as it is less electrolyte tolerant AnyGel ]. AnyGel in the formula contains electrolyte derived from Azelaic Acid
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:27 pm

Hello, ask for more information. as suggested by the team to fill Pro Polymer to help the texture to increase the viscosity, I tried it but it didn't work. [quote="staff"] Members can try filling Pro Polymer in small increments at 0.1% each time, blending well. and check the viscosity You can adjust it until you get the desired thickness
. Aloe Vera Gel (Lite) substances: Hyaluronic Acid Nano , Hyaluronic Acid Standard , Double Hyaluron Gel, Xanthan Gum , Pro Polymer , Gel Maker of any kind, cream maker in any way, Natto Gum , Hydro Gel In summary, can it be used or not? Applicable cases But I myself have not been successful. How should I fix it next? Thank you.
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:00 pm

Hello, we apologize for the missing information. Aloe Vera Gel used in Tester is Type Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) It is not a Lite type. However, if members have mixed and any ingredients are damaged Please report damaged ingredients via Customer Relations care@myskinrecipes.com by referring to this thread. Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) will be able to Compatible with every ingredient that members ask in the recipe, but Lite type has problems with many ingredients. As the members understand That's right
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development