Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสารประกอบของสารเคมีด้วยคับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about chemical compounds.

Postby lotustt28 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:36 pm

Please inquire about the compounds in these two chemicals. Ask for details of the chemical name and how many % volume and usage rate. Chemical name Tween 20 ( Polysorbate 20 ) ( Tween 20) What is the composition of the substance and what percentage of each compound is it? Chemical name Cetearyl Alcohol (Cetearyl แอลกอฮอล์ ) what is the composition of the substance and each compound I will make a face cream. I will ask how to use these 2 chemicals must be used in a ratio of not more than how many %? The reason why I have to ask is because I have to prepare a template formula. All components must be calculated as a cosmetic It must be calculated as a % of every compound. Please help answer or suggest with me so I can order. at the correct rate
lotustt28

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question about chemical compounds

Postby staff » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:15 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire. Members have a recipe for making face cream. Have you already? Because using these two ingredients is not enough for a face cream and these two ingredients are mixed together. and cannot be applied directly to the skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development