Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรสบู่เหลวค่ะ ใช้แล้วแสบหน้าค่ะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please check the liquid soap recipe. I use it and burn my face.

Postby pintorns » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:38 pm

1000ml liquid soap Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 20% Clarify-Wash 10% Mild Wash 3% Flora Foam 5% water 10% guava leaf juice 40% herbal juice 5.5% Thyme Care 0.8% Tea Tree Oil 2% 2.5% salt วัดค่า pH got 8.4, so add Citric Acid about 5g วัดค่า pH got 6.5 then add น้ำหอม and then try to wash your face. but very stingy and dry skin Why is that?
pintorns

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check liquid soap recipe I use it and burn my face.

Postby pintorns » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:44 pm

P.S. At first, I intend to make body soap. But looking at the bubbles, it looks very gentle. Therefore, change to use on the face and adjust the ph value down to 6.5
pintorns

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Please check liquid soap recipe I use it and burn my face.

Postby staff » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:30 pm

Hello, the recipe is not gentle anymore. with the following ingredients Clarify-Wash This is สารชะล้าง with high cleaning efficiency. 10% is considered low when combined with สารชะล้าง other in the formula. Tea Tree Oil is considered to be used at a small rate. Using up to 2.5% of salt can cause skin crumbs. For people with sensitive skin. For other ingredients such as guava leaf juice and herbal juice. The team has no information. Can't give you any advice. for customizing recipes to be gentle on the skin Please adjust as follows. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 20% Thyme Care 0.8% water, the rest to complete 100%, that's all. Do not have any other ingredients. If your skin is sensitive, sensitive, avoid using it. น้ำหอม
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis