Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรให้หน่อยคะ น้ำแร่ใช้เอง

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please check the recipe for me. Mineral water is used by myself.

Postby sarutaya1812 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:27 am

I want to make mineral water for my own use. Can this formula work? Lavender Water (Lavandula Angustifolia) 60% Witch Hazel (Distilled - Alcohol Free) 20% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 10% Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 3% Ume Extract (Anti-Glycation )3% Calendula Extract (Water Soluble)4% Will this formula irritate my skin? I'm an easy person. If this formula does not include สารกันเสีย How long will anything be stored? then need to enter สารกันเสีย , which one and how many % are you mixed? Can you keep it in the refrigerator? Thank you very much
sarutaya1812

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the recipe. Mineral water I use myself.

Postby staff » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:28 pm

Hello
Will this formula irritate my skin? I'm a sensitive person
The formula is considered gentle. because it does not contain any ingredients that looks irritating to the skin by for Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) itself, at high levels it can irritate the skin, but at 3% it is quite low. irritated But it happens specific to each individual.
If this formula is omitted สารกันเสีย How long will anything keep? then need to enter สารกันเสีย , which one and how many %? Mix and not mix? Can I store it in the refrigerator?
because it uses ingredients that contain สารกันเสีย mixed from the manufacturer, e.g. Lavender Water , Witch Hazel , Pitera includes up to 70% of the formula, so the formula doesn't need to be added. สารกันเสีย , if the mixing process is clean and keep clean can last for many years (Until the ingredients expire / no longer effective) do not need to be stored in the refrigerator. but should avoid high heat Just like any general cosmetics.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis