Cosmetics Formulation Development

Silk Sericite Powder ด้าน/เงา?

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Silk Sericite Powder matt/glossy?

Postby chocollate1313 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:17 am

I bought the matte type to get shiny and shiny tuna skin. I want the team to help cut the powder Silk Sericite Powder please look at each type. will compare the brightness and be a guideline for the decision to buy the powder type in the next round
chocollate1313

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Silk Sericite Powder matt/glossy?

Postby chocollate1313 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:12 pm

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (Methicone Coated) . The side is not shiny. It is smooth and beautiful even without dyeing. Out of the translucent powder line. Does it seem that the product information is reversed? However, I like that if these two are blended properly, they will look smooth. However, I would like to disturb the team to cut the powder down the arm to compare. I would appreciate it very much.
chocollate1313

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Silk Sericite Powder matt/glossy?

Postby staff » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:04 pm

Hello, Sericite or Mica has a slight sheen. For a more matte finish, use Super-Matte ( Silk Sericite Powder ชนิดด้านพิเศษ (Super-Matte, Methicone Coated)) Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (Methicone Coated) will give whiter and more matt than Sericite or Mica (but it will cost more as well) I don't know members choose for what purpose in the formula So that I can recommend the type that is suitable for the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development