Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถาม สินค้าหมด สินค้ายกเลิก

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquiry Out of stock Products Cancellation

Postby feereepae » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:48 pm

1. Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract discontinued? 2. Bentonite is it available? 3. In the past, in the Natural category, there was a category of flowers and dry leaves, thinking that they would be sold. But now I don't have it and I'm not selling it anymore. 4. Cell-Energy™ Liquid ( Adenosine Liposome ) When will the product be available? Noticed it's been out of stock for months 5. Centella Asiatica Extract ( Madecassoside 7%) vs Centella Asiatica Extract ( Madecassoside 80%) when it comes to the value of the quantity. Madecassoside received with unit price Centella Asiatica Extract ( Madecassoside 80%) Is it worth more?
feereepae

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquiry, out of stock, canceled product.

Postby staff » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:20 pm

Hello,
1. Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract Discontinued[/quote: 3rnp8l00] The product is discontinued for retail sale. Currently, there is only a minimum size of 5kg. Members can ask for the price from the customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
2. Bentonite is it available?
No, I'm sorry
3. I saw it before in the Natural category. The dried leaf flower category is thought to be sold. But now it's not available anymore, isn't it for sale?
because it's difficult to pack. The transportation process can be difficult. therefore not ready for retail sale, sorry
4. Cell-Energy™ Liquid ( Adenosine Liposome) When will it be available? Noticed it's been out of stock for several months
The product has been experiencing a significant delay in importing. Recently, the status says that it will arrive in Thailand within this month. sorry again
5. Centella Asiatica Extract ( Madecassoside 7%) versus Centella Asiatica Extract ( Madecassoside 80%) if say to the value of the quantity Madecassoside received with unit price Centella Asiatica Extract ( Madecassoside 80%) It's more cost-effective, right?
. usually have a lower price When considering the proportion of the active substance, but the use will be more delicate as well. such as weighing must have high accuracy because the substance has a very high concentration
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development