Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่อง BioSulphur™ EQ และ Soft Cream Maker™

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about BioSulfur™ EQ and Soft Cream Maker™.

Postby tuktuk717 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:49 am

Substance BioSulphur™ Mix OK Anyway, the web page says how to mix it: mix in water. High acid-base resistance (pH 2-11), but another line says Solubility: oil soluble, dispersible in cream/gel/serum formulations. So I'm confused as to how to use it. because I'm about to order Soft Cream Maker™ is electrolyte resistant? ( I've asked, but the team responded as Satin Cream Maker ™ ) is to mix the cream according to the following formula: 1. Water 2. Aloe Vera Extract (อัตราสกัด 10:1 FullAssay™) 5% 3. B3 5% 4. B5 3% 5. Argan Oil (Organic - Virgin - Deodorized) 4% 6. Soft Cream Maker™ 5 % 7. Glyceryl Stearate SE / Glyceryl Monostearate SE 2 % 8 . สารกันเสีย Phenonip® P4 0.8 % It appears that the liquid cream is watery at all. I have left it for 5 days and the cream has not thickened at all. Interfere with the team to answer.
tuktuk717

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about BioSulfur™ EQ and Soft Cream Maker™.

Postby staff » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:56 pm

Hello, the team apologizes for the error of information on the website. The team has notified the relevant department to update the information urgently. BioSulphur™ EQ will dissolve. in oil If the formula does not contain oil It can be considered as a part of the oil because the substance looks like a liquid oil.
Soft Cream Maker™ electrolyte resistant Is it possible? (I've asked, but the team answered Satin Cream Maker ™ ) is to mix cream according to the following formula:
Soft Cream Maker electrolyte resistant Yes, but not much
1. Water 2. Aloe Vera Extract (อัตราสกัด 10:1 FullAssay™) 5% 3. B3 5% 4. B5 3% 5. Argan Oil (Organic - Virgin - Deod orized) 4% 6. Soft Cream Maker™ 5 % 7. Glyceryl Stearate SE / Glyceryl Monostearate SE 2 % 8 . สารกันเสีย Phenonip® P4 0.8 % the cream appears to be liquid at all. yes I have left it for 5 days and the cream has not thickened at all.
The formula doesn't have an electrolyte problem, but Glyceryl Stearate SE May will be less for this recipe To solve the problem can bring the original formula come warm When hot melting, there is no separation. Start blending or stir and add Satin Cream Maker ( The team checks from the order history, finds the member, has an order. Satin Cream Maker ) 1% into Recipe blended together The formula will come back to be creamy. Other solutions may be added. Glyceryl Stearate SE into the formula while the formula is heating up. Blend or stir until dissolved together.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development