Make-up Recipes

สอบถามการใช้ Silicone ใน eye shadow

share your make-up formulations

Ask about the use of silicone in eye shadow.

Postby nattharat.wk » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:10 am

Hello, I have a question about how to use Silicone in the eye shadow that will cause an allergic reaction. And I'm irritated or not. Or are there any restrictions on use? As seen in Naked3 and brand tarte do not add Silicone or they are not popular. Yes, I want to use Silicone eg Dimethicone with Cyclopentasiloxane 3% each in formula, and if you switch to Caprylic/capric triglyceride with Isododecane is it better? Or do you have any other recommendations? Another Blender function is สารกันเสีย used Use to Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) or not, about 1% because at first I used Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) and the smell is not good so change it, thank you.
nattharat.wk

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about using silicone in eye shadow

Postby staff » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:18 pm

Hello
I want to use Silicone eg Dimethicone with Cyclopentasiloxane 3% each in the formula. Caprylic/capric triglyceride with Isododecane is it better?
emollient each Types can give different skin textures. Some brands may want to avoid using it. Silicone Due to the concern of many users nowadays, therefore may choose to use emollient type other instead, which gives a different texture (but that doesn't mean Which one is better? This depends on the adjustments made by other elements in the formula as well. and finally the surface that comes out will be liked by consumers or not) as the members want to use emollient type Others, the team could not answer that. Is it better? According to the reasons I studied above
Another story is สารกันเสีย used as Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) Approximately 1 % because initially used Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) and the smell is not good so change it
can do it สารกันเสีย Both types are considered to be very gentle as well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Make-up Recipes