Cosmetics Formulation Development

สเปรย์กันแดด

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

sunscreen spray

Postby daonatural » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Could you please help me to see the ingredients of the sunscreen spray for me? Or what parts should be improved? 1. Water 69% 2. Phenoxyethanol 1% 3 . Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% 4. Aloe Vera Extract 2% 5. Panthenol 3%
daonatural

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: sunscreen spray

Postby daonatural » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:32 pm

[quote="daonatural"]Please take a look at the ingredients of the sunscreen spray for me to see if I can follow this list or not. Or should I improve any part? Waterproof and sweatproof 1. Water 69% 2. Phenoxyethanol 1% 3. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% 4. Aloe Vera Extract 2% 5. Panthenol 3%
- in the sunscreen spray required Pro Polymer / - and if needed you can use Carbomer can be substituted - or the mixture must contain Dimethicone / Cyclomethicone Thank you very much.
daonatural

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: sunscreen spray

Postby staff » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:03 am

Hello,
Please look at the ingredients of the spray sunscreen for me to see if I can follow this list or not. Or what parts should be improved? 1. Water 69% 2. Phenoxyethanol 1% 3 . Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% 4. Aloe Vera Extract 2% 5. Panthenol 3%
Spray formulations are limited. Must make the formula as light as possible because if heavy or thick will not be able to spray from the spray nozzle Therefore, no additional ingredients should be used other than ส่วนผสมกันแดด . other for advertising purposes or claim various properties To be used in the lowest amount in the form of 0.01-0.1% as usual that most manufacturers use it. If the formula is like this 1. Water remaining 100% complete 2. Phenoxyethanol 1 % 3. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% The team has not yet sure Can it be sprayed? due to use Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid in high quantities may thicken the formula. come some And it's a problem for spraying. If there is a problem with the spray (No spray out) It may be necessary to (1) reduce the ratio of Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid down or (2) opt for สารกันแดด in other forms such as powder, but the formula needs to be adjusted. It is necessary to *shake* before use due to the possibility of precipitation. สารกันแดด except in the case of oil-based formulations or Silicone -based completely without water.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development