Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำสูตรกันแดด Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Advice on sunscreen recipes Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano)

Postby wepvyz » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:05 pm

from the sample formula of Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) an example of a sunscreen formula. too Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) SPF 30, PA+++ 1. Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) 10% 2. Light Cream Maker 1% 3. Mild Preserved Eco 1 % ( สารกันเสีย ) 4.Water and the rest Mixing process: Mix 1 with 4 people or blender until homogeneous and add 2 people or blender until creamy and thick and add 3 people or blender together 1.From the recipe I want to increase the PA value to ++++ or more, what substance do I need to add? What percentage ratio is in the formula? liquid focus People with hands can be interested is Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 2 .This formula will make your face whiter or not? I want a normal one with no color when applying.
wepvyz

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on sunscreen recipes Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano)

Postby staff » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:38 pm

Hello
example of sunscreen formula too. Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) SPF 30, PA+++ 1. Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) 10% 2. Light Cream Maker 1% 3. Mild Preserved Eco 1 % ( สารกันเสีย ) 4.Water the rest Mixing process: Mix 1 with 4 people or blender and add 2 people or blend until creamy consistency and add 3 people or blender together[/quote: 16ogd8m3] The procedure is correct.
1. From this formula, I want to increase the PA value ++++ up, what substance do I need to add? What percentage ratio is in the formula? liquid focus People with hands can be interested is Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid [ /quote] in addition to Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) ส่วนผสมกันแดด Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid will require a blender. Including if using heat at 70 degrees to help, it will make the performance more complete.
2. Will this formula make my face whiter? I want a normal one, no color when applying
if it's a group physical sunscreen ( Zinc Oxide , titanium dioxide) must have some whiteness. By choosing the type with the smallest particles It will help reduce the white a lot. But if you don't want any whiteness at all, choose the type hybrid sunscreen or chemical sunscreen instead.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development