Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำปรึกษาหน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please give me some advice

Postby lady_pop2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:34 am

Hello team Please refer to the recipe for body cream that I have asked before. Is to follow the formula recommended by the team, including following the instructions for use. Any Gel as follows: 1 Laurocapram 2% 2 Safe-B3 5% 3 GlucoBright 4% 4 BaicaVital 3% 5 Slim-Coffee 10% 6 Sodium Lactate Plus 2% 7 Any Gel 1% 8 water 67% 9 กันเสีย 1% Method That is, divide 50% of the water, warm it to a temperature of 70-80, then slowly sprinkle. Any Gel go down until it's all cloudy white gel. The extracts 1-6 were mixed in the remaining 17% of the water. After that, pour the extracted water into the gel and stir well and add. กันเสีย The result is the water gel. Is it correct to mix it? If you want a gel that is not watery and has a thick consistency, what should you do or if it's wrong, please advise. And from following Myskin products all the time and interested in สารสร้างเนื้อครีม natural from Soy Lecithin would like to know if we can do bass too. สารสร้างเนื้อครีม 300g (fits many children) must use, do not want to do it often, we have to put How many grams of this substance? because the last time I ordered สารสร้างเนื้อครีม This one came with impatience, so I wanted to try it in this formula because I needed moisture. White page 1soy Lecithin 3% 2 น้ำมันมะรุมบริสุทธิ์สกัดเย็น 10% 3 Double Hyaluron Liquid 5% 4 Safe B3 5% 5 GlucoBright 4% 6Water 72% 7 กันเสีย 1% How to do it is น้ำมันมะรุม to warm the temperature 70-80 and add Soy Lecithin Stir until dissolved. The water is mixed with 3-5 extracts. Then pour the oily part into the water, stir for a long time, still not creamy, so try to add Pro Polymer 1%, then cream and add กันเสีย Please consider and recommend the formula. Can it be used? And ask for advice and how to mix the right new time. I want to make 300 grams of base from สารสร้างเนื้อครีม Soy Lecithin Thank you very much.
lady_pop2

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Need some advice please

Postby staff » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:19 pm

Hello,
Divide 50% of the water, warm it to 70-80 temperature and gently sprinkle it. Any Gel until it's all gone, the white gel is cloudy. The extracts 1-6 were mixed in the remaining 17% of the water. After that, pour the extracted water into the gel and stir well and add. กันเสีย . Mix it right?
Members don't have to share the water. Use all the water You can create a gel texture. Then add the ingredients to the gel according to the same steps. That's right
from following Myskin products and interested in สารสร้างเนื้อครีม natural from Soy Lecithin would like to know if we can do bass too. สารสร้างเนื้อครีม 300g (fits many children) must use, do not want to do it often, we have to put How many grams of this substance? because the last time I ordered สารสร้างเนื้อครีม This one came with impatience and wanted to try it in this formula because it needed moisture. White page 1soy Lecithin 3% 2 น้ำมันมะรุม Pure Cold Pressed 10% 3 Double Hyaluron Liquid 5% 4 Safe B3 5% 5 GlucoBright 4% 6Water 72% 7 กันเสีย 1%
Soy Lecithin has restrictions Limited in creating a very creamy texture. The formula will require a small amount of water. and with high oil content, if there is a lot of water, the proportion of Soy Lecithin is very high, making the formula used. Soy Lecithin into a creamy texture. It's difficult in practice. Unless you do it for your own use. In the case of using it yourself change the proportion By reducing the water to only 10-15%, the rest is all oil. Soy Lecithin will be able to coordinate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development