Cosmetics Formulation Development

ทำบาธบอม ใส่สารทำฟองตัวไหนดีค่ะ นอกจาก sls sles

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Make a bath bomb. Which foaming agent is better besides sls sles?

Postby p.kaewta » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:13 pm

Hello, I would like to know which foaming agent is good to recommend for making bubble bath bomb. I want a substance that is gentle, children can use it without irritation. I see soap maker in foreign countries like America, they recommend slsa. I don't know which team recommends again. right? thank you very much
p.kaewta

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Making a bath bomb, which foaming agent is better besides sls sles?

Postby staff » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Hello, Bath Bomb must use สารชะล้าง powder type so that when in water It will gradually break out into bubbles. Recommended study team AminoWash (Coarse Powder) which will be a powder สารชะล้าง that is neither too small nor too large. Suitable for making bath bombs and giving a lot of bubbles. Passengers are highly gentle. Because it is originated from the amino acid Glutamate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Making a bath bomb, which foaming agent should I use besides sls sles?

Postby p.kaewta » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:19 pm

1. If using AminoWash as recommended by the shop, how many % should I use? 2. Then BabyFoam™ (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate) What's the difference between BabyFoam™ (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate) ? 3. Finally, I would like to know what should I use to keep the bubbles longer? Thank you very much
p.kaewta

Postby staff » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:53 pm

Hello
1. If using AminoWash as recommended by the shop, how many % should I use?
recommend 5% AminoWash or สารชะล้าง Other added to bath bomb formulas are often complementary. Help make the bubbles better, more or get the texture of the bubble that you like.
2. and then BabyFoam™ (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate) , what's the difference?
bubble texture and the efficiency of cleaning the skin BabyFoam bubbles are more subtle. and cleaning performance is inferior, but AminoWash bubble will be bigger. and the efficiency of cleaning the skin is higher But it's also more expensive. Another option that foreign countries use to make Bath Bombs is Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate must be in powder form. (Currently, the company only sells liquid type and powder type will start selling around the middle of next month) which will give good bubbles. and a soft foam and lasts longer than other options also not สารชะล้าง Sulfate group that may irritate the skin.
I want a gentle substance that children can use without irritation.
This issue, the team recommends members in advance. Bath Bomb is caused by using Sodium Bicarbonate + Citric Acid , usually Sodium Bicarbonate 50% + Citric Acid 25% Members must always take into account that these two ingredients can irritate the skin. and the team does not recommend in use with children
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thanarat.prae » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:30 am

Do you have slsa yet?
thanarat.prae

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development