Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องสารในการทำครีมกันแดด และบำรุงผิวค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about sunscreen ingredients and nourish the skin

Postby oyoying » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello, please inquire. I'm interested in mixing 2 creams. I don't know if I can let the B.E. mix it or not. Is to see information on various substances from the myskinrecipes web page Vitamin E ( Tocopheryl Acetate ) - Pep-Coll - Active Resveratrol - Safe B3 , Niacinamide - Centella Asiatica Extract ( Madecassoside 7%,Liquid) want to feel when Apply on the skin and feel like cool, fresh, as if ready to go out to face the sun. Sunscreen, waterproof, sweatproof, SPF about 30 PA+++, like this. 2. Skin care in the form of cream - Repair Activator - Squalane (Olive) - Rose Hip Oil (chile, extra virgin organic fresh) - Co Q10 - GABA natural - French Pine Bark Extract 25 (Liquid) - Pep R - coll - marine Plankton (Lifting, Tightening) I want a light, relaxing scent. Personally, I am a person with thin and dry skin. These substances we can mix together. Can I use it? Other components that want to combine I don't understand what to use. I want to start using it to match my skin as much as possible first. I read the properties of the substance and liked it. the need is want sunscreen In addition to being able to sunbathe can also nourish the skin and heal the skin from being harmed by sunlight in it the nourishing cream I want the skin to be rejuvenated and nourished, skin tightening, and reduce wrinkles at night when we sleep. Sorry to bother you. Thank you very much.
oyoying

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about ingredients for making sunscreen and nourish the skin

Postby staff » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:36 pm

Hello, the company does not accept mixing services. Sorry for newbies. The learning team recommends members. Try to study the basics of mixing from here. มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่
1. Sunscreen If you want to use the properties of these substances - Vitamin E ( Tocopheryl Acetate ) - Pep-Coll - Active Resveratrol - Safe B3 , Niacinamide - Centella Asiatica Extract ( Madecassoside 7%,Liquid) I want it to give my skin a cool, fresh feeling, like I'm ready to go out into the sun. Sunscreen, waterproof, sweat proof. S PF is about 30 PA+++, something like this
. due to use during the day Adding any skin care ingredients Although it can be done as usual in every formula. but should also consider the suitability If you want to add any skin care ingredients Please choose to use at a lower rate. The use of skin care as usual. See an example of a sunscreen formula. A variety of formats are available from the page. Details of these products SPF Protect Ultra™ II for Chemical Sunscreen Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid Physical sunscreen for the "cool" feeling of members. mention You might want to consider using a cooling ingredient like CoolTouch [quote]. ]2. Skin care in cream form - Repair Activator - Squalane (Olive) - Rose Hip Oil (chile, extra virgin organic fresh) - Co Q10 - GABA natural - French Pine Bark Extract 25 (Liquid) - Pep-Coll - Marine Plankton (Lifting, Tightening) Want a light, soothing scent? Personally, I'm a person with thin skin. and dry
The ingredients in this recipe can get along The ingredients include water soluble items and dissolved in oil Mixing must be coordinated. Recommend members to try to study the basics from มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development