Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยตรวจสอบสูตรลิปบาล์มด้วยครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the lip balm formula.

Postby wisediq » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:02 am

The ingredients are as follows. As for oil shea butter 35% Avocado Oil 34.5% Natural White Beeswax 15% Water Balm 5% Oryzanol 0.5% water part B5 2.5% B3 2.5% Sea Kelp Extract 2% Water 3% Procedure Heat the oil part to 80 degrees until it dissolves well. and add a portion of water while the oil is hot. But I don't use a blender. but using people instead After blending, the lip balm has a nice smooth texture. But after about a week, there will be tiny powder-like granules in the balm. I do not know how to solve this problem. Thanks to the team for the answers in advance.
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can you help me check the lip balm formula?

Postby staff » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Hello, what's the problem? probably because The powder dissolved in water is Vitamin B3 , Vitamin B5 is not completely soluble in water with a very limited amount (3%). Members may find that can be dissolved When heat is used to help dissolve but when it cools down will form sediment How to test to make sure The problem is caused by the reason that the study team informed above is to test mix: B5 2.5% B3 2.5% Sea Kelp Extract 2% water 3% together, blend or stir. at room temperature do not use any heat If found to be completely dissolved It can be concluded that the problem is caused by the reasons mentioned here. Solution Vitamin B5 may be used as Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ which will be in liquid form and in the section Vitamin B3 may need a lower utilization rate, for example 0.5 % and try to test with that method again. that completely dissolved at room temperature or not
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development