Cosmetics Formulation Development

เจลล้างหน้าไม่มีฟอง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

foaming cleanser

Postby dew-everything » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:14 pm

Hello, please help me analyze the formula for me. Requirements: 1.No foaming cleansing gel. 2. Clean the skin well. but with tenderness 3. thick gel texture Slip and spread all over the face. 4.Leave a slippery effect on the skin Water ingredients Coco Glucoside 5% Coco Betaine 5% glycerin 5% Butylene Glycol 5% WaterLock 1% SugarThick 3% Lactic Acid Phenoxyethanol SA 1% Questions: 1. Lactic Acid in cleansing gel. will be washed away Does not stick to the skin, right? 2. WaterLock it make the cleansing gel more liquid? Cleansing gel that I used to do (different formula with this one) when I put it into the liquid immediately. Very little viscous even when I put SugarThick 2% 3.or should use substance Moisturizes other skin as well. 4. Xanthan Gum creates a more viscous gel texture. SugarThick Thank you very much :)
dew-everything

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Cleansing gel without foam

Postby staff » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:25 pm

Hello
1. Lactic Acid in the cleansing gel. will be washed away Isn't it sticking to the skin?
Yes
2. WaterLock does it make the gel cleanser get liquid or not? Cleansing gel that I used to do (different formula with this one) when I put it into the liquid immediately. Very little viscous even when I put SugarThick 2%
Is it possible which members can use other gel wizards to help SugarThick works better, for example, use Xanthan Gum with all the water in the formula to spin with Xanthan Gum until the meat is obtained. soft before Then mix in other steps as usual.
3. Or should I use another moisturizer
The team thinks WaterLock ] WaterLock is appropriate. But other options are available such as Poly-Conditioner Eco , Poly-Conditioner Pro are also commonly used in face wash formulas. to help keep the skin thin After cleaning the skin, all the substances are Cationic or positively charged that will keep the coating on the skin.
4. Xanthan Gum creates a more viscous gel texture SugarThick
Xanthan Gum can produce more viscosity. and has higher stability than SugarThick , but it's more complicated to use. and the texture of the gel is not the same สารสร้างเนื้อเจล These สารสร้างเนื้อเจล can be used together. to increase efficiency for each other However, choosing to use together or use only one depending on the nature of the meat Ease of mixing or producing and recipe cost Recommend members to try it out. which may be used together Or maybe test using only one. Then compare each model, what kind, what ratio is most suitable by Xanthan Gum will have a usage rate in the range of 0.1-2%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development