Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตร eyeshadow

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about eyeshadow formulas.

Postby pear.shanya » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:08 pm

I'm interested in making pressed glitter eyeshadow, but when I tried it, the problem was that the texture of the product piled up on the eye layer. The problem is I want it to be more durable and waterproof. Now looking at film-type ingredients to help. So I would like to ask for advice on which type should be used. and how to use with solvent Or is there any other substance that helps with long-lasting and waterproof? Ingredients used now Ethyl Alcohol glycerin e Aloe Vera Gel Coconut Oil Please ask for advice.
pear.shanya

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question on eyeshadow formula

Postby staff » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:34 pm

Hello, I would like to introduce members See an example of film-forming ingredients. To make it last longer on the skin, see the section Film Forme r
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby pear.shanya » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:06 pm

If selected as Oil Film (Long-Wear) and then used with Solvent Isododecane , in what ratio should these two be used? yes And can it be mixed with the ingredients that already exist?
pear.shanya

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:27 pm

Hello, film usage rate Actually, it depends on the need for longevity. It is recommended to try it at 10-15% first if it is not long-lasting enough. It can be adjusted. or if it is too long-lasting and makes it difficult to wash off can be reduced
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development