Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรลิปสติก

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help to see the lipstick formula.

Postby matanglomsom » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Have tried making lipstick according to the formula. But the result is that the lip is too soft and not hard at all. I will try to adjust the formula as follows. I don't know if I can do it. Please help me Jojoba Oil 18% 2. Coconut Oil 18% 3. Squalene 25% 4. Isododecane 18% 5. Candelilla Wax 10% 6. Carnauba Wax 5% 7.Color easy mix 5% 8. Vitamin E 1% Please help me look, thank you.
matanglomsom

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

If you want to order something, please help check the recipe.

Postby matanglomsom » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:00 pm

Have tried making lipstick according to the formula. But the result is that the lip is too soft and not hard at all. I will try to adjust the formula as follows. I don't know if I can do it. Please help me Jojoba Oil 18% 2. Coconut Oil 18% 3. Squalene 25% 4. Isododecane 18% 5. Candelilla Wax 10% 6.canuba wax 5% 7.color easy mix 5% 8. Vitamin E 1% Please help me look, thank you.
matanglomsom

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Please help to see the lipstick formula

Postby staff » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:47 pm

Hello, if you want to highlight Naturalness Learn more Beeswax on a 5-10% scale in the formula if Members can accept ingredients that are synthetic groups. Recommended study team Polyethylene Wax 5-10% which will give better color adhesion on the skin, texture and texture than natural wax. The team is not sure. that the members use the blender in any manner But if there is no blender with a blender head designed specifically for blending cream. recommended to use สี ชนิด ReadyMix which is thick oil. That can be added to the recipe and blended gently to combine at all. but if using powdered paint Must be blended until the meat color is perfectly matched to the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development