Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสัดส่วนสูตร BHA TONER กับยากันยุง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the proportion of BHA TONER formula with mosquito repellent.

Postby phanjarosej » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:43 pm

do BHA toner discount สิวอุดตัน heal wounds, reduce inflammation and balance the skin to make the skin full of water. Because I have dehydrated oily skin. Encapsulated BHA liquid 6% Gluconolactone 1.25% Pe-1aqua 2.25% Acnezyme 5% AcneBee 1.5% Hi Quercetin 1% Vit B5 2% Magnolia Extract 1%, is this formula ok or should it be a gel rather than mosquito repellent for 6-8 hours? is to make a roll-on type of bottle EucaKill 25% Dipropylene glycol สารกันเสีย % If not, do I have to add anything else? สารกันเสีย ?
phanjarosej

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about the proportion of BHA TONER formula with mosquito repellent.

Postby phanjarosej » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:56 pm

toner, reduce blemishes, reduce blemishes, clear skin, tighten pores, adjust skin balance Safe B3 - 4% GlucoBright 4% B5 3% B6 3% B12 2% Trans White 3% AcneBee extra 1.5% PE-1 Aqua 2.25% Gluconolactone 1.25 Water 76% Note Formula BHA toner 80% water
phanjarosej

Re: Ask for the proportion of BHA TONER formula with mosquito repellent.

Postby staff » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:01 am

Hello, formula BHA Toner that members ask You want it to be washed out (apply and leave it for a period of time, such as 15 minutes, then rinse) or you want it to be a leave-in type. No need to wash it off, please inquire quantity สิวอุดตัน how much?
Mosquito repellent 6-8 hours, okay? is to make a roll-on type of bottle EucaKill 25% Dipropylene glycol สารกันเสีย % If not, do I have to add anything else? สารกันเสีย Silk
Level expectations 6-8 hours is considered very high. The team is not sure if it will be that long or not. do not need to enter สารกันเสีย because it does not contain water as a component of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby phanjarosej » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:17 am

Want to leave it as a toner, wipe your face or water? สิวอุดตัน Moderate to very high. Mosquito repellent. If you want to make it into a stick, you can put it on the body. beewax or any other wax? If just wax and oil get in it must be put in. สารกันเสีย right? I want to make it for kids too. if it is characteristic ขี้ผึ้ง The label should be convenient.
phanjarosej

Postby staff » Thu May 03, 2018 11:46 pm

Hello
do BHA toner discount สิวอุดตัน heal wounds, reduce inflammation and balance the skin to make the skin full of water. Because I have dehydrated oily skin. Encapsulated BHA liquid 6% Gluconolactone 1.25% Pe-1aqua 2.25% Acnezyme 5% AcneBee 1.5% Hi Quercetin 1% Vit B5 2% Magnolia Extract 1%, can this formula work or should it be more gel?
for สิวอุดตัน Moderate to very high : Our team recommends cutting off the ingredients and leaving only this. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid, Timed-Release) 6% Water 94% using a thin layer on the skin. After washing your face, leave it for 15-30 minutes, then wash it off twice a day, morning and evening. Then nourish your skin with a thin gel to help nourish your skin. AcneBee 1.5% Vit B5 2% Safe-B3 5% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Pro Polymer 0.7% Water, the rest is 100% complete. whitening which can be added to this formula But please choose only the type that does not irritate the skin because Salicylic Acid in BHA Toner is quite irritating to the skin. If the mixture is used whitening that irritates the skin further The team is afraid that it will be too harsh on the skin ( Trans-White can irritate the skin)
mosquito repellent If you want to make it into a stick, you can wear it. beewax or any other wax? If just wax and oil get in it must be put in. สารกันเสีย right? I want to make it for kids too. if it is characteristic ขี้ผึ้ง label should be convenient
can be done and if the formula But there is no need to add oil. สารกันเสีย
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby phanjarosej » Fri May 04, 2018 10:54 am

EucaKill 25% Dipropulene glycal 50% beewax 10% Microcrystalline Wax 15% formula as follows ? and then BHA toner according to the given formula must include a สารกันเสีย ?
phanjarosej

Postby phanjarosej » Sat May 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Summary of all formulas that have been rethought, ha ha, mosquito repellent acts as a stick like a lotion bar, but put it in a tube like a deodorant. 6 hours a day EucaKill 25% Dipropylene glycal 30% beewax 20% Microcrystalline Wax 25% Will the formula match? Is it enough to form a bar? BHA toner, leave as suggested. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid liquid 6% Naturepreserva 1.25% water 92.75% skin rejuvenation serum, both strong, filling (wrinkles from roughness and traces from acne) clear. Personally, my oily skin is dehydrated, large pores, dull face and rough skin, so I want to do it without oil. Add moisture, but not too much so that the face is still imbalanced, too greasy. Niacin amine 4% GlucoBright 4% AcneBee 1. 5% Penthenal extralite 3% Repair Activator 10% Starfish Extract 1.5% NaturePreserve 1.25% 74.75% water, the resulting meat will be a liquid serum, right? Do I have to put it in a glass bottle that looks like a dropper only?
phanjarosej

Postby phanjarosej » Sat May 05, 2018 2:57 pm

In the face serum formula can be added. PE-1 Aqua 2% added to help นำพา into the skin, and then reduce Repair Activator down to 7.5%, fit the calculation, made in the amount of 100ml, if put 10%, the number does not fit in the number of grams, formula Safe-B3 4% GlucoBright 4% AcneBee 1.5% Penthenal extralite( B5 ) 3% Repair Activator 7.5% (It seems to work well at 10-15%) if filling นำพา instead, would that help? PE-1 Aqua -2% Starfish Extract 1.5% NaturePreserve 1.25% Water 75.25%
phanjarosej

Postby phanjarosej » Sun May 06, 2018 12:43 pm

Summary of all formulas that have been rethought, ha ha, mosquito repellent acts as a stick like a lotion bar, but put it in a tube like a deodorant. 6 hours a day EucaKill 25% Dipropylene glycal 30% Netural white beewax 20% Microcrystalline Wax 25% Will the formula match? Is the meat enough to form a bar? BHA toner, leave as suggested. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid liquid 6% NaturePreserve 1.25% water 92.75% skin rejuvenation serum, both strong, filling (the wrinkles from roughness and traces from acne) clear. Personally, my oily skin is dehydrated, large pores, dull face and rough skin, so I want to do it without oil. Add moisture, but not too much so that the face is still imbalanced, too greasy. I saw a review of estee anr Come on, I think it's a bit expensive but covers everything well. Then add the whiteness and stimulate collagen into the most likely to cover the problem. Safe-B3 4% GlucoBright 4% AcneBee 1.5% Pe nthenal extralite 3% Starfish Extract 1.5% NaturePreserve 1.25% water to 100% Repair Activator 10% is this, if you put the rest as 7.5% or 10% the same and then add นำพา eg 1,2-Hexanediol or the Laurocapram to increase the efficiency is equivalent to 10-15%, right? what help Then the starfish extract is similar properties. Retinal Can I use it during pregnancy or should I avoid it? Do people who are allergic to seafood think that if they use it, will there be a chance of allergy? If you are disturbed about the mixing algorithm, which one before and after, please do not hesitate to contact me.
phanjarosej

Postby phanjarosej » Tue May 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Summary of all formulas that have been rethought, ha ha, mosquito repellent acts as a stick like a lotion bar, but put it in a tube like a deodorant. 6 hours a day EucaKill 25% Dipropylene glycol 30% Natural white beewax 20% Microcrystalline Wax 25% Will the formula match? Is the meat enough to form a bar? BHA toner, leave as suggested. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid liquid 6% NaturePreserve 1.25% water 92.75% skin rejuvenation serum, both strong, filling (the wrinkles from roughness and traces from acne) clear. Personally, my oily skin is dehydrated, large pores, dull face and rough skin, so I want to do it without oil. Add moisture, but not too much so that the face is still imbalanced, too greasy. I saw a review of estee anr Come on, I think it's a bit expensive but covers everything well. Then add the whiteness and stimulate collagen into the most likely to cover the problem. Safe-B3 4% GlucoBright 4% Japanese Cedar 1% Panthenol extralite 3% Starfish Extract 1.5% NaturePreserve 1.25% Water 67.25% Repair Activator 15% Xanthan Gum 1% only want to increase the thickness of the serum. Laurocapram 2% and the starfish extract is a similar property. Retinal Can I use it during pregnancy or should I avoid it? Do people who are allergic to seafood think that if they use it, will there be a chance of allergy? If you have a suggestion, please let me know ^^
phanjarosej

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development