Fragrance Formulation Development

ผมมีหลายคำถามเลยครับ มือใหม่เกี่ยวกับการปรุงน้ำหอมมากๆ

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

I have many questions. very new to perfume making

Postby thejumpboy3 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:00 pm

I don't know where to start. because trying to find a pinned thread to suggest improvement น้ำหอม I can't find it.. 1. From what I searched for the preliminary thread...I read that Staff suggested ingredients for cooking. น้ำหอม Mainly หัวน้ำหอม 30-40% and the rest is Ethyl Alcohol (the use of the flavoring agent has not yet been specified), but I go to detail หัวน้ำหอม Some items indicated Maximux Dose but others did not, for example Rice Flower & Shea (Bath and Body) indicated that for Perfume use At 5-15%, this is what I interpreted as Max Dose for น้ำหอม injected using no more than 15% and then the rest are Ethyl Alcohol 85% is that correct... As for หัวน้ำหอม that doesn't specify Max Dose, 30-40% is used as a standard. that general standards need to be put or not? Flora Fix vs Last Fix ------- From what I read Last Fix effective in odor fixation. น้ำหอม Better+Longer I understand correctly right? In the beginning, there are only 2 questions. I am about to buy ingredients to try and start making. น้ำหอม I'm confused about what to buy. หัวน้ำหอม Where is the best place to start practicing? You can recommend me :D :D :D Thank you very much.
thejumpboy3

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I have many questions. very new to perfume making

Postby britnut » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:52 pm

I think 30 is too much. 15-20% is good. I tried it at 20%. It smells great. หัวน้ำหอม much is a waste of money. It costs a lot there.
This answer received thanks from: staffthejumpboy3
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
britnut

Postby thejumpboy3 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:05 pm

[quote="britnut"]I think 30 is too much. 15-20% is good. I tried it at 20%. It smells really good. หัวน้ำหอม much is a waste of money. It costs a lot there
Oh!! Thank you very much.. Today I went to the showroom. น้ำหอม The company came to choose to smell it. some น้ำหอม light fragrance Some of them emit a very strong smell... 5555+
thejumpboy3

Postby britnut » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:32 pm

[quote="thejumpboy3"][quote="britnut"]I think 30 is too much, 15-20% is good. I tried it at 20%. หัวน้ำหอม much is a waste of money. It costs a lot there
Oh!! Thank you very much.. Today I went to the showroom. น้ำหอม Let's go and choose to smell it. It's dizzy... Some น้ำหอม light fragrance. Some of them emit a very strong smell... 5555+
Where did you go? I want to try to sniff some recommend another place Perfumersworld Well, in the Don Mueang area.
britnut

Postby thejumpboy3 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:54 pm

[quote="britnut"][quote="thejumpboy3"][quote="britnut"]I think 30 is too much, 15-20% is good. I tried 20%. a lot หัวน้ำหอม much is a waste of money. It costs a lot there
Oh!! Thank you very much.. Today I went to the showroom. น้ำหอม Let's go and choose to smell it. It's dark... Some น้ำหอม scented. Some of them emit a very strong smell... 5555+
Where have you been? I want to try to sniff some recommend another place Perfumersworld Well, it's around Don Mueang
Don Mueang is around my house, haha. Thank you very much. Just go try it I posted a link to the Google Map map for you. Chanchao Long Jewelry Co., Ltd. is located in Soi Ramintra 14, at the corner of the intersection of 8 https://goo.gl/ maps/VhcA9HsbkBR2 *If you reach the company and saw that the company had closed the steel frame door This is not a closed company, you have to press the buzzer and the staff will take you to the showroom. // At first, I misunderstood and thought that the company was closed. almost turned around Good to see the doorbell So try to press to see... may have to wait a bit. (the company is open Monday-Friday 9.30-17.00 Lunch break (Friday may have less staff. recommend to come Monday-Thursday) -- I copied it from Staff.
This answer received thanks from: nid.544595staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
thejumpboy3

Postby staff » Thu May 03, 2018 10:57 pm

Hello. 1. The usage rate น้ำหอม is not specific, it depends on the desired scent intensity.
2. Now, it's about odor fixation that I'm a little confused about. that general standards need to be put or not? Flora Fix vs Last Fix ------- From what I've read Last Fix effective in fixing odors. น้ำหอม Better+Longer I understand correctly, right?
It's not necessary. The formula น้ำหอม in general isn't necessary. must be used Fixative except in formulas that want the scent to last longer. which has a side effect is The strength of the smell will be lower. because less evaporation But the shelf life of the scent will be longer. Which is required or not, this depends on the nature of the weave. Last Fix better fix the smell. Flora Fix but it's harder to use.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development