Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรวิตามินซีแบบผสมสด

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Fresh Vitamin C Formula

Postby maigonix » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:00 am

I want to try the mix วิตามินซี 1. Water. 82.5% 2. Encapsulated Retinol 2% 3. L-Carnosine 2% 4. Matrixyl 3000 2% 5. Orange Peel Extract 2% 6. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (liquid) 2% 7. Tranexamic Acid 2% 8. Activated Resorcinol (liquid) 2% 9. 4MSK 2% 10. Laurocapram 2 % 11. chlorphenesin 0.8% 12. Disodium EDTA 0.2% Question 1. The base formula above if L- ascorbic 10%:Base 90% what is the ph value? 2. Encapsulated Retinol seen in INCI contains component Adenosine with. Can expect skin care results from Adenosine and can this type of retinol be used in the daytime? 3. What ingredients are resistant to acidity after mixing? วิตามินซี Not quite 4. Laurocapram 2% can help นำพาสาร to nourish the skin, is it effective or do I need to add it? concentration of สารนำพา into
maigonix

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Fresh Vitamin C Formula

Postby maigonix » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:09 am

typo, edit formula to [quote="maigonix"]Want to try a mix? วิตามินซี in one week to eliminate the stability of the formula. Ingredients 1. Water 82.5% 2 . Encapsulated Retinol 2% 3. L-Carnosine 0.5% 4. Matrixyl 3000 2% 5. Orange Peel Extract 2% 6. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (liquid) 2% 7. Tranexamic Acid 2 % 8. Activated Resorcinol (liquid) 2% 9 . 4MSK 2% 10. Laurocapram 2% 11. chlorphenesin 0.8% 12. Disodium EDTA 0.2% Question 1. The base formula above, if mixed with L-ascorbic 10%:Base 90%, what is the ph value? 2. Encapsulated retinol seen in INCI contains Adenosine can be expected to nourish the skin from Adenosine and can this type of retinol be used during daytime? 3. What ingredients are resistant to acidity after mixing? วิตามินซี can't do some 4. Laurocapram 2% can help นำพาสาร is it effective for nourishing the skin or do I need to add it? concentration of สารนำพา go down
maigonix

Postby maigonix » Fri May 04, 2018 12:14 am

bother answering
maigonix

Postby staff » Thu May 10, 2018 6:40 pm

Hello, the formula is worrying as follows: 1. Using Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid) which can irritate the skin. in combination with other skin care ingredients. In this case, the member will not be able to control the use of Salicylic Acid , that is, if found to be irritating. It was necessary to stop using the whole formula. which includes Stop taking care of your skin as well. Usually the team would like to suggest that To use Salicylic Acid should be separated into another formula. Will be able to control the use much better. 2. Using ascorbic acid in a formula with a variety of ingredients, it is very difficult to do. in the formula, the pH of the formula is not sufficiently acidic. In case the value is not sufficiently acidic, Vitamin C deteriorates very quickly b. Due to the formula containing a variety of ingredients Using a variety of ingredients in recipes will complicate the stability This may require testing to see if any of the ingredients have a problem with each other.
1. The base formula above, if mixed with L-ascorbic 10%:Base 90%, will get the ph value. 2. Encapsulated Retinol seen in INCI with component Adenosine can be expected to nourish the skin from Adenosine and can this type of retinol be used during the daytime? 3. What ingredients are resistant to acidity after mixing? วิตามินซี can't get some 4. Laurocapram 2% can help นำพาสาร to nourish the skin, is it effective or do I need to add it? concentration of สารนำพา go down
1. I can't answer. Because there are many ingredients, but I guess that is higher than 4.0, which makes Vitamin C deteriorates very quickly 2. If the pH is higher than 4, the ingredients do not there should be a problem But the problem will arise with Vitamin C 4. Laurocapram cannot be used in this recipe due to some ingredients. It is oil soluble, for example, Retinol, which has performance problems. นำพา
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development