Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอความกรุณาดูสูตรเซรั่มให้หน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please look at the serum formula for me.

Postby suphap_1978 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:59 am

Hello all team Please help me look at the recipe. that can be mixed together or not and how the mixing process must be mixed I'm deciding before ordering the compound. Facial Serum - Oily skin with a few freckles, a little large pores. I have some acne from time to time. Do not use any topical acne medication. The ingredients to be mixed are as follows: 1. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 5% 2.Licorice Extract 1% 3. French Pine Bark Extract 25 ( Liquid) 1% 4. Chamomile Extract (Apigenin) 1% 5. Magnolia Extract 1% 6. Double Hyaluron 1% 7. Glycerin (Vegetable) 1% 8. Safe-B3 4% 9. GlucoBright 3% 10. Pro Polymer 0.5% 11. Butylene Glycol 1% 12. Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% 13.Remaining น้ำกลั่น Serum Ingredients are as follows: 1.Bosewellia Serrata Extract( Boswellic Acid ) 1% 2. Butylene Glycol 6% 3. Safe-B3 1% 4. GlucoBright 1% 5. Pro Polymer 0.5% 6. Butylene Glycol 0.5% 7. Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% 8. Remaining น้ำกลั่น Serum ลดริ้วรอย facial skin appearance with wrinkles with crow's feet on the tail. Eyes and forehead look like dehydrated skin. Ingredients are as follows: 1. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argire line) 3% 2. Pep-Coll 3% 3. DMAE (skin Tight-MD) 5% 4. Safe-B3 3% 5. GlucoBright 2% 6. Pro Polymer 0.5% 7. Butylene Glycol 1% 8. Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% 9.Remaining น้ำกลั่น suggest the ingredients that works? and how to mix all 3 formulas, thank you
suphap_1978

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Could you please look at the serum formula?

Postby staff » Thu May 03, 2018 11:25 pm

Hello,
-Oily skin, a few freckles, and pores a little wide. I have some acne from time to time. Do not use any topical acne medication. The ingredients to be mixed are as follows: 1. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 5% 2.Licorice Extract 1% 3. French Pine Bark Extract 25 ( Liquid) 1% 4. Chamomile Extract (Apigenin) 1% 5. Magnolia Extract 1% 6. Double Hyaluron 1% 7. Glycerin (Vegetable) 1% 8. Safe-B3 4% 9. GlucoBright 3% 10. Pro Polymer 0.5% 11. Butylene Glycol 1% 12. Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% 13.Remaining น้ำกลั่น
Please cut French Pine Bark Extract is out because these ingredients The color is quite dark. And if used in a formula, it will make the formula darker. Using it during the day may cause a light tint on the skin. Therefore, it is suitable for use at night (night cream) rather than me
serum around the eyes. Ingredients are as follows: 1.Bosewellia Serrata Extract( Boswellic Acid ) 1% 2. Butylene Glycol 6% 3. Safe-B3 1% 4. GlucoBright 1% 5. Pro Polymer 0.5% 6. Butylene Glycol 0.5% 7. Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% 8.Residual น้ำกลั่น
Instructions for using Boswellia Serrata Extract at 0.5% is enough. by reducing the rate of use Butylene Glycol half down Safe-B3 recommend increasing to 2%
serum ลดริ้วรอย facial skin, wrinkles, crow's feet around the eyes and forehead looks like dehydrated skin. Ingredients are as follows: 1. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argire line) 3% 2. Pep-Coll 3% 3. DMAE (skin Tight-MD) 5% 4. Safe-B3 3% 5. GlucoBright 2% 6. Pro Polymer 0.5% 7. Butylene Glycol 1% 8. Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% 9.Remaining น้ำกลั่น
DMAE is electrolyte, which makes gel formation more difficult. Pro Polymer will need an additional adjustment of 1% to compensate for the softening of the formula from DMAE By the mixing process To create the gel texture first, then add DMAE into the gel.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby suphap_1978 » Fri May 04, 2018 5:44 pm

Thank you very much. May I ask how to mix? once again Facial Serum Oily skin with a few freckles and a few large pores. I have some acne from time to time. Do not use any topical acne medication. The ingredients to be mixed are as follows: 1. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 5% 2.Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 1% 3. Chamomile Extract (Apigenin) 1% 4. Magnolia Extract 1% 5. Double Hyaluron 1% 6. Glycerin (Vegetable) 1% 7. Safe-B3 4% 8. GlucoBright 3% 9. Pro Polymer 0.5% 10. Butylene Glycol 1% 11. Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% 12.Remaining น้ำกลั่น Mix method 12+7+8+1+2+5+6+3+9+4+ 10+11 Is it correct to mix like this? Eye Serum Ingredients are: 1.Bosewllia Serrata Extract(ฺ Boswellic Acid ] Boswellic Acid ) 0.5% 2. Butylene Glycol 3% 3. Safe-B3 2% 4. GlucoBright 1% 5. Pro Polymer 0.5% 6 . Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% 7. The rest น้ำกลั่น Mixing method : Part A = 7 +3+4+5 part B = 2+1+6 then mix part B with part A, is that correct? Serum ลดริ้วรอย Dull facial skin with wrinkles, crow's feet at the outer corners of the eyes and forehead looks like dehydrated skin. Ingredients are as follows: 1. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argire line) 3% 2. Pep-Coll 3% 3. DMAE (skin Tight-MD) 5% 4. Safe-B3 3% 5.ClucoBright 2% 6. Pro Polymer 1% 7. Butylene Glycol 1% 8. Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% 9.Remaining น้ำกลั่น mixing method : 9+4+5+6+7+8+1+2+3 Can you mix it like this? Please suggest. But I don't know what formula can be mixed in. Please advise. Centella Asiatica Extract ( Madecassoside 7%, Liquid) Hi-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract)
suphap_1978

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Thu May 10, 2018 7:21 pm

Hello,
Oily skin with a few freckles and pores a little wide. I have some acne from time to time. Do not use any acne medication
Acne that the member means is สิวอุดตัน , right? If so, is the formula appropriate? The steps are correct.
Eye Serum Ingredients are as follows: 1.Bosewllia Serrata Extract( ฺ Boswellic Acid ) 0.5% 2. Butylene Glycol 3% 3. Safe-B3 2% 4. GlucoBright 1% 5. Pro Polymer 0.5% 6. Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% 7. Remaining น้ำกลั่น Mixing method : Part A = 7+3+4+5 Part B = 2+1+6 Then mix B part with Part A, is it correct?
The formula can be mixed. The steps are correct.
Serum ลดริ้วรอย Dull facial skin with wrinkles with crow's feet around the eyes and forehead looks like dehydrated skin. Ingredients are as follows: 1. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argire line) 3% 2. Pep-Coll 3% 3. DMAE (skin Tight-MD) 5% 4. Safe-B3 3% 5.ClucoBright 2% 6. Pro Polymer 1% 7. Butylene Glycol 1% 8. Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% 9.Remaining น้ำกลั่น Mixing method : 9+4+5+6+7+8 +1+2+3 Can you mix it like this? Please advise.
There is a problem with this recipe. DMAE which has a high electrolyte makes it difficult to create gel. The gel may liquefy. If the formula is too liquid Might consider additional Pro Polymer but overall the formula and procedure That's right, it's keeping DMAE is added to the formula. In the last step in terms of the suitability of the formula If your skin is dry or dehydrated May need to add moisture to the skin even more. Selected ingredients There are no entries yet moisturizer directly [quote ]* fit with Previously bought ingredients But I don't know what formula can be mixed in. Please advise. Centella Asiatica Extract ( Madecassoside 7%, Liquid) Hi-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract)
can be added to Every recipe that members ask for, just ask. *Please check the usage rate appropriately. Do not use more than the manufacturer's limit *
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development