Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนวิเคราาะห์สูตร Dermatix Ultra ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please analyze the Dermatix Ultra formula.

Postby touchzhakornxx » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:33 am

Hello, please ask for Dermatix Ultra formula. Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane , Phenyl Trimethicone , Poly Silicone -11, Dimethicone , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate . The team has introduced the formula as follows: Cyclopentasiloxane The rest is 100% Phenyl Trimethicone 20% Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Dimethicone Base) 10% Dimethicone (Heavy, Low-Odor) 10% Polymethylsilsesquioxane 2% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate 2% 1. The question I want to know is .. In the formula there is Polymethylsilsesquioxane 2% but why is the original gel formula clear when the powder Polymethylsilsesquioxane looks like white powder 2. Additional questions if you add Rose Hip Oil ] Rose Hip Oil (Chile, Extra Virgin Organic Fresh) to increase efficiency. How many % amount should I put in order to expect the effect of reducing scars after surgery? Thank you.
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please analyze Dermatix Ultra formula.

Postby staff » Thu May 03, 2018 11:32 pm

Hello
1. The question I want to know is .. in the formula there is Polymethylsilsesquioxane 2% But why is the original gel formula clear when the powder? Polymethylsilsesquioxane is like a white powder
. is there a way to distribute Polymethylsilsesquioxane in ซิลิโคน to You can get a clear gel. The team will search for information and inform you. However, using Silicone Gel can create blurring effect. It's good to some extent. From the original formula, use Poly Silicone -11 is Silicone Gel , a type that acts to create a blurring effect, soften the skin and hide wrinkles. Recommend members to replace Poly Silicone -11 and Polymethylsilsesquioxane with Silicone Gel can give a similar effect. very much
2. Additional questions if enter Rose Hip Oil (Chile, Extra Virgin Organic Fresh) to increase efficiency How many % amount should I put in order to expect the effect of reducing scars after surgery?
Adding oil to this recipe If used in large quantities (more than 1-3%), a binder is required. because common oils are incompatible with ซิลิโคน directly for Rose Hip Oil Required at a relatively high level. The team thinks that not less than 10% (which is still considered low) to be able to expect results.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby touchzhakornxx » Thu May 03, 2018 11:41 pm

Please help the team to adjust the formula. If using Silicone Gel substitute will come out. About this? Cyclopentasiloxane The rest is 56% Phenyl Trimethicone 20% Silicone Gel 12% Dimethicone (Heavy, Low-Odor) 10% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate 2% Thank you.
touchzhakornxx

Postby staff » Fri May 04, 2018 12:12 am

Hello, because the team itself has never experienced the formula of the original product. So I'm not sure what the thickness and texture of the meat is. That's right But may have to adjust the proportions of various elements, especially Silicone Gel more in What level depends on the texture of the desired texture. by the proportion of Cyclomethicone Too high, the meat will be too runny.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby touchzhakornxx » Fri May 04, 2018 12:20 am

Thank you, I understand clearly.
touchzhakornxx

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development