Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องการคำณวนค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the calculations.

Postby maylisa » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:02 pm

Because I found the formula in this thread topic8544.html I'm interested. I want to try mixing it myself. But there are major doubts. There are two things that
    1. What is the result of this formula after using it? Any help
    2. I just came here for the first time. Check out the pinned thread for beginners. But still don't understand many things. Especially about the mixing rate. According to formula 2 in the forum on
Formula 2 Rose Petal Water 41% Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) 41% Double Hyaluron Liquid 10% Vitamin B3 4% n-acetyl glucosamine 4% when calculating the weight in this case. We have to calculate by taking each component to measure first how many ml., and then calculate how much % he gave to use, right? Suppose... Vitamin B3 , one tube weighs 10 grams, then take it to measure the volume of how many ml. Then calculate that 4% of the amount of ml. Rose Petal Water I'm not sure if it's the same as water or not at 1g = 1 ml. If so I use 41g. Yes, the other ingredients have the same way of thinking, right? Thank you in advance
maylisa

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about calculating

Postby maylisa » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Article 1 I'm done. Go into the details of each ingredient. What are the properties? Now, if we modify the above formula by eliminating one of the ingredients between Rose Petal Water or Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) removed and replaced with Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) in the same ratio as the cut-off (i.e. 41%) Can you? Thank you.
maylisa

Postby touchzhakornxx » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:20 am

I have adjusted the formula rough for you. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 41% Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) 41% Double Hyaluron Liquid 6% <<<< Here, if your skin is already oily, use 10% is very high. should be reduced to see first Vitamin B3 5% n-acetyl glucosamine 4% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% (can be used instead of สารกันเสีย in the formula can be canceled สารกันเสีย out of the recipe) Try mixing it like this. If you are not satisfied, gradually adjust to suit our skin. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: siiziiememaylisa
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times

Postby maylisa » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:58 am

Thanks, try it and I'll let you know the result.
maylisa

Postby beautyxguide » Tue May 01, 2018 10:40 pm

Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 41% Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) 41% Double Hyaluron Liquid 6% <<<< Here, if your skin is already oily, then 10% is considered very high. should be reduced to see first Vitamin B3 5% n-acetyl glucosamine 4% 1,2-Hexanediol 3% (can be used instead of สารกันเสีย in the formula can be canceled สารกันเสีย out of the formula)
Could you please suggest more? In this formula is not required. 1,2-Hexanediol already Yes, because Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) , Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) and Double Hyaluron Liquid Yes สารกันเสีย from the manufacturer Enough to control the pathogens in the formula already. If the information is useful, please click like instead of thank you. Thank you :D
This answer received thanks from: siiziiemestaffmaylisa
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
beautyxguide

From thanks :: 99 Times

Postby maylisa » Wed May 02, 2018 12:34 am

[quote="beautyxguide"] Could you please suggest more? In this formula is not required. 1,2-Hexanediol already Yes, because Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) , Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) and Double Hyaluron Liquid Yes สารกันเสีย from the manufacturer Enough to control the pathogens in the formula already. If the information is useful, please click like instead of thank you. Thank you :D
Thank you.
maylisa

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development