Cosmetics Formulation Development

การจดแจ้ง อย.

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

FDA notification

Postby supreya_jarusphibool » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:16 pm

I would like to ask if 1. Every ingredient of Myskinrecipe has FDA or not. 2. When ordering various substances of the company to produce cosmetics for sale, you must notify the FDA every time, so you need a certificate of various substances from the company. company in order to use it as evidence in submitting the FDA notification. Please reply urgently because you need to prepare to submit evidence. Thank you.
supreya_jarusphibool

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: FDA notification

Postby touchzhakornxx » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:00 am

1. Every component of Myskinrecipe has FDA or not - Every component has INC to report to the FDA. Every time, therefore, documents are required for certification of various substances from the company in order to use them as evidence for the FDA notification - usually the website has already stated in detail. Try to slowly look for it. In addition to the extract that we use in the formula consists of many types of INC, we have to email to ask how much each INC has. If we use this quantity formula Or there is another case, the substance submitted is not yet in the FDA system, we have to upload the document file about that substance for the FDA to consider again. I saw that I needed an urgent answer, so I'd like to help give a rough answer. but not very good at explaining Waiting for the beautiful team to reply again. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times

Re: FDA notification

Postby staff » Thu May 03, 2018 11:37 pm

Hello, the team came to confirm the answer that the members touchzhakornxx Please answer me earlier. If members have problems in the registration process of the FDA, they can request any additional documents from the customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com The staff will help. Submit additional documents as requested by the FDA.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development