Fragrance Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องการผสมน้ำหอม

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Inquire about fragrance mixes

Postby sundaytop100 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:31 pm

Hello, I have tried the mix. น้ำหอม according to the formula stated on the website. But there is only one problem, when it is injected into the body. It is an oily mucus or oil that sticks on the skin that does not evaporate. There is a formula that makes it evaporate quickly when injected into the skin. without leaving any oily stains because I use น้ำหอม is a brand, when sprayed on the skin it evaporates very quickly. I have used many recipes a lot. whether the proportion หัวน้ำหอม Very low from 10-20-30-40 mixed with แอลกอฮอล์ 99% by decreasing the ratio correctly. But still have this problem. However, please suggest another mixer that can solve this problem, so that I can order it to try. It's okay to spray on clothes. really hold on tight no matter what proportion How can you give me some advice? Thank you very much
sundaytop100

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about perfume mix

Postby staff » Thu May 03, 2018 11:00 pm

Hello, if the formula has only น้ำหอม mixed with Ethyl Alcohol at a level of 60-90% is unlikely to produce mucus that members can report. The study team asked whether the composition of the formula Are there any other ingredients?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development