Haircare Recipes

สูตรแชมพู ใช้สารตัวไหนแทน sulfate Free

sharing your hair care recipes

Shampoo formula. Which substance do you use instead of sulfate free?

Postby booking007 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:40 pm

Shampoo formula for sulfate allergy 1. Cocomidopropyl Betaine 20% ( สารลดแรงตึงผิว ) 2. SulFoam ( Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate ) 10% ( สารซักฟอก ) 3. glycerin 5 % (moisture) 4. Lanolin 5% (softness) 5. Hydro Protein 2 % (nourishes hair, restores hair 6. Poly-Conditioner Eco 2 % (smooth to hair) 7. SugarThick™ 2% ( สร้างเนื้อเจลสำหรับสบู่/แชมพู ) 8. หัวน้ำหอม 2% 9. สารกันเสีย 1% 10. water 51% (pea flower water 50 g) Please help to look at the proportion of shampoo. and asked if the case was not used Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) due to lack of stock. So I would like to ask if any substance can be substituted or not. Can I use Cocomidopropyl Betaine ? Betaine 20% and SulFoam ( Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate ) 10% can be mixed together to replace the shampoo head? and what proportion should be Or if you don't have any substance to recommend, which has an appropriate PH value.
booking007

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Shampoo formula, which substance do you use instead of sulfate free?

Postby booking007 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Please help me answer. I've inquired but still haven't received a response from the staff. I'm waiting for an answer now. Because the order is open to order to make shampoo. Thank you.
booking007

Postby booking007 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:51 pm

The registered email address has been revised. Please send a reply to E-mail hdline.training@hotmail.com Email booking007@hotmail.com [! !-- e --> The sending company will not receive any information !!!!!
booking007

Postby booking007 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:55 pm

[quote="booking007"]Sulfate allergy shampoo formula 1. Cocomidopropyl Betaine 20% ( สารลดแรงตึงผิว ) 2. SulFoam ( Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate ) 10% ( สารซักฟอก ) 3. glycerin 5 % (moisture) 4. Lanolin 5% (smooth) 5. Hydro Protein 2 % (hair nourishment, restore dry and damaged hair) 6. Poly-Conditioner Eco 2 % (soft smooth on the hair) 7. SugarThick™ 2% ( สร้างเนื้อเจลสำหรับสบู่/แชมพู ) 8. หัวน้ำหอม 2% 9. สารกันเสีย 1% 10. water 51% (water pea flower 50g) Please help. Look at the proportions of making shampoo as well. and asked if the case was not used Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) due to out of stock. So I would like to ask if any substance can be substituted or not. Can I use Cocomidopropyl Betaine ? Betaine 20% and SulFoam ( Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate ) 10% can be mixed together to replace the shampoo head? and what proportion should be Or if you don't have any substance to recommend, which has an appropriate PH value
booking007

Consider the proportions of the shampoo formula.

Postby booking007 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:16 pm

Shampoo formula for sulfate allergy 1. Cocomidopropyl Betaine 20% 2. SulFoam ( Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate ) 10% 3. glycerin 5 % 4. Lanolin 5 % 5. Hydro Protein 2 % 6. Poly-Conditioner Eco 2 % 7. SugarThick™ 2% 8. หัวน้ำหอม 2% 9. สารกันเสีย 1% 10. water 51% Can you help me see the proportion of shampoo making? no and asked if the case was not used Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) due to out of stock. So I would like to ask if any substance can be substituted or not. Can I use Cocomidopropyl Betaine ? Betaine 20% and SulFoam ( Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate ) 10% can be mixed together to replace the shampoo head? and what proportion should be Or is there any substance to recommend, which has a suitable PH value and does not need to adjust the PH value again. Thank you very much.
booking007

Re: Considering shampoo formula proportions

Postby booking007 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:20 pm

After considering the formula Please ask for the correct mixing step.
booking007

Postby staff » Fri May 11, 2018 12:15 am

Hello 1. SulFoam ( Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate ) will act as a Clean is the main of this formula. Recommended to increase to 15-25% 2. Coco Betaine can be reduced to 10% because it serves Give Bubble Help SulFoam but cleaning can be done less. 3. Items 4,5 are not suitable for use in this formula. Because it is a rinse formula. If used for advertising purposes To adjust the rate of use to as low as 0.1%, the rest is not a problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Haircare Recipes