Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำเรื่องเตรียมลิปบาล์มแล้วเนื้อลิปด้านและเหนียวเหนอะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for advice on preparing lip balm and the texture of the lip is matte and sticky.

Postby socutegirl61 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:02 pm

Objective: Need a lip balm that nourishes the lips to be smooth and soft. stay hydrated and a silky balm texture It has a slight shine and emphasizes natural ingredients. The formula I used today is as follows: A Water 4% Butylene Glycol 5% Safe B3 1% Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 2% B Carnauba Wax 10% Microcrystalline Wax 12.5% shea butter (refin ed) 37 % Water Balm 5% Beeswax (natural) 12% Avocado Oil 8% C Full&Lift 3% Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% I prepared by warming A and B to about 75-80 degrees and pouring A into B all at once. Then blend with high speed (by hand), wait until the temperature is about 45 degrees, then add C and continue to blend until combined. Problems encountered are as follows: 1. It is very difficult to pack the lipstick in the cartridge because the lipstick has cooled down to 40 degrees and has already set. (I can't pour it at all, have to scoop it out) can be warmed to the liquid at 50-60 degrees, enough to pour more easily, can you? 2. Try applying the prepared lip balm. I feel that the texture of the lipstick is very sticky. How to fix it? (caused by shea butter and Beeswax is it too much?) 3. The matte lip texture lacks shine. When applied, it is sticky and the lips look not shiny at all. Which substance must be added or reduced in the formula? (If there is a Petroleum Jelly will it increase the glossiness? ka) The advantages are: 1. Long-lasting lip texture. Caused by the high wax, right? 2. Apply and feel the lips are tight, very moist and last a long time (probably suitable for people with really dry lips. and do not want the luster from the lip texture Just want to nourish the lips) The last question is whether the preparation process is suitable or not. (That is, pour part of the water into the oil once) Please help the team to answer questions. Prepared and encountered a problem I want to fix it and order a message to fix it. Thank you very much.
Attachments
214979.jpg
214979.jpg (121.35 KiB) Viewed 960 times
socutegirl61

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on preparing lip balm, the texture of the lip is matte and sticky

Postby staff » Thu May 10, 2018 7:47 pm

Hello
1. It is very difficult to pack the lipstick in the cartridge because the lip texture is starting to cool down at 40 degrees and it has already set. (I can't pour it, I have to scoop it out.) Can it be heated to a liquid at 50-60 degrees when pouring more easily? It must be heated to make it liquid. and then packed while the liquid was heating up. That's right
2.Try on the prepared lip balm. I feel that the texture of the lipstick is very sticky. How to fix it? (caused by shea butter and Beeswax too much?)
Trial discount shea butter to 3-5% and Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 0.5% left
3.Lip texture lacks luster When applied, it is sticky and the lips look not shiny at all. Which substance must be added or reduced in the formula? (If there is a Petroleum Jelly will increase the luster? ka)
Choose a high-gloss oil such as Glossy Wax (Light, Non-Greasiness) or choose to use Silicone High-gloss Silicone , such as Silicone Shine ] Silicone Shine (Light & Silky)
The advantages are: 1.Long-lasting lip texture. Caused by the high wax, right? 2. Apply and feel the lips are tight, very moist and last a long time (probably suitable for people with really dry lips. and do not want the luster from the lip texture Just want to nourish the lips)
1. Yes, including various proportions that are perfect. If the Wax is too high, it will not last long because the texture will not pay-off on the skin. 2. From Use shea butter , Panthenol at high too much
The last question is, is the preparation process appropriate? (That is, pour a portion of water into the oil once)
This step is not serious. both gradually filling Or add one at a time, but gradually add it. The integration will be easier. fill once may take longer to solder But in the case of mixing equipment ready There's no difference at all.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development