Fragrance Formulation Development

essential oil กับ เครื่องกระจายกลิ่น

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

essential oil with aroma diffuser

Postby jarinrat » Sat May 05, 2018 7:53 pm

1. Essential Oil citrus,mint,eucalyptus,pine,clove bud,geranium,lavender,tea tree, is it good to use with the ultrasonic diffuser? น้ำหอม are insoluble. 2. When will the details of Essential Oil , each one is the same as when on the same website.
jarinrat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: essential oil and aroma diffuser

Postby staff » Fri May 11, 2018 12:28 am

Hello
1. Essential Oil Citrus,mint,eucalyptus,pine,clove bud,geranium,lavender,tea tree, is it good to use with the ultrasonic diffuser? น้ำหอม are insoluble
Ultrasonic diffusers work by generating sound waves against water. This causes heat to vaporize, which will help นำพา volatile of Essential Oil into the air, although incomplete. But it can work to some extent. by items as requested by members It can be used with normal ultrasonic machines, but the aroma diffusion is not perfect. which is the normal nature of the ultrasonic machine
2. When will the details of Essential Oil each one is the same as when on the same website
because Essential Oil Not very informative. like any cosmetic ingredient So there won't be any additional information, sorry.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jarinrat » Sun May 13, 2018 6:34 pm

Ask for more information. An area of 25-50 square meters, can I use an automizer scent diffuser? Can I use tissue instead? Thank you.
jarinrat

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Wed May 16, 2018 10:50 pm

Hello,
area size 25-50 square meters, can I use an automizer scent diffuser?
is it possible? because of the diffuser Will be able to adjust the duration of work, such as working 5 seconds, resting 30 seconds, by adjusting the working and rest intervals to suit the size of the room
and if there is no scent diffuser Can I use tissue instead?
Sorry, the team doesn't have an answer because I haven't seen the use of tissue to diffuse scent before, so I don't know how to do it. or can't
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development