Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำสูตรคะ จะทำShimmering body oilค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please advise recipe I will do Shimmering body oil.

Postby n_wiean » Sun May 06, 2018 1:29 am

Hello, I'm going to make Shimmering body oil. Please give me some advice. The formula to use - Fractionated Coconut Oil - Avocado Oil - Sweet Almond Oil - Safflower Seed Oil - Silica Dimethyl Sillylate - Tocopheryl Acetate d ( Vitamin E ) - isohexadecane -Mica - Iron Oxide -Titanium Dioxide Question is 1. Tocopheryl Acetate d for use กันเสีย how many % amount do you need? Or do not need to put because some oils are available. วิตามินอี already 2. Iron Oxide and Titanium Dioxinde to add color, which one should be used? 3. Silica Dimethyl Silylate helps paint and Mica powder combine with the oil and not precipitate? Or which one do you recommend? 4. isohexadecane need to put it in so that the texture of the product is not sticky? then if "it should be put This one is different from Isododecane , I'm newbie please advice. :)
n_wiean

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: recipe advice please

Postby n_wiean » Wed May 09, 2018 1:55 pm

Please reply. waiting for order
n_wiean

Re: recipe advice please I will do Shimmering body oil.

Postby staff » Fri May 11, 2018 10:39 pm

Hello
Tocopheryl Acetate d for use กันเสีย how many % quantity do I need? Or do not need to put because some oils are available. วิตามินอี already
it is recommended to use 0.05-0.1% [quote ]2. Iron Oxide and Titanium Dioxinde to add color should be Which one do you use?
The team is not sure if the meaning of Shimmering Oil that members want is a transparent gel or not. If it's clear and translucent, these pigments cannot be used because they will make the formula opaque. light To make it transparent, you'll need to use ผงสีละลายน้ำมัน only
3. Silica Dimethyl Silylate helps paint and Mica powder combine with the oil and not precipitate? Or is there any one you recommend
that can help? But it must be high enough to thicken the texture enough to allow any powder in the texture. Can not precipitate I recommend you to try at 3% and test whether there is still precipitation of Mica or not
4. isohexadecane need to put it in so that the texture of the product is not sticky? then if "it should be put This one is different from Isododecane
no need If the formula is gooey can increase the proportion of Fractionated Coconut Oil more Replace oil Other types can be because they are lighter than น้ำมันธรรมชาติ Other types isohexadecane different with Isododecane is Isododecane is volatile. Therefore, it is more light. compared to isohexadecane But the texture is not much different.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: recipe advice please I will do Shimmering body oil.

Postby n_wiean » Wed May 16, 2018 12:52 pm

Thank you ☺
n_wiean

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development