Cosmetics Formulation Development

วิธีการใช้งานของ LipidSoft™ Dry II ในครีม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

How to use LipidSoft™ Dry II in cream

Postby peeya_pgi » Tue May 08, 2018 12:20 pm

Hello, I would like to know how to use LipidSoft™ Dry II , as stated on the website, is soluble in oil and ซิลิโคน ]. ซิลิโคน for some products various kinds that want the skin to feel dry and smooth Suitable for use in sunscreen formulations. or creamy formulas that are highly gooey To adjust the formula to be light, slippery, dry, tight, thought that I would put it in my own acne cream. Because when applied, the cream will not be lost in the skin. But there is a feeling that it will stick to the surface and after a long time If you don't apply sunscreen and put powder over it, it will make your face feel greasy and sticky. The formula of acne cream is as follows. Azelaic Acid (Liquid Azelaic™) 7% Moisturizing: beta glucan ( เบต้ากลูแคน ): 5% Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ): 1.% nano silver Pure™: 1% AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง : 2% Green Tea EGCG (extract ชาเขียว ): 3% Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ): 3% Willow Bark Extract ( Natural Salicylic Acid :) 5% Moisturizing: Rhamnose ( น้ำตาลแรมโนส ): 3% anti-aging /Anti-Acne: Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™): 5% PaeoniaPreserve™ ( สารกันเสีย ) 2% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Pure Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) 62.8% Pro Polymer / Any Gel gradually add until thickened. Get the desired texture, but do not exceed 2%. Questions 1. The cream when applied and feel viscous. Because which ingredient? 2. If you think to use LipidSoft™ Dry II can you help me adjust this? Will it make my face less viscous? If so, how do I mix it? What steps do I need to put in? Thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: How to use LipidSoft™ Dry II in cream

Postby staff » Fri May 11, 2018 9:21 am

Hello, from the recipe, the ingredients are used in quite large quantities. Using LipidSoft™ Dry II added to the formula. Even if it helps to reduce the gooey some. But the root cause of the problem is still there. The learning team recommends members. Adjusted the rate of use of various ingredients as follows. beta glucan Green Tea EGCG Phospholipid Rhamnose In addition, the selected base gel is Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) which is heavy meat It is another variable that causes a heavy feeling on the skin. Switch from this base to all water and create a gel-cream texture too. Satin Cream Maker 1.5% or AnyGel 1% instead, the resulting texture will be lighter. For LipidSoft™ Dry II is part of the oil. In this formula, add in the last step. And blended to coordinate with the recipe. Try it at 5%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Fri May 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Hello team [quote="staff"]The team would like to introduce the members. Adjusted the rate of use of various ingredients as follows. beta glucan Green Tea EGCG Phospholipid Rhamnose
I don't know if I have to adjust it to % each. both the proportion of ingredients and not using Aloe vera at all and then use LipidSoft™ Dry II 5% mixed in the last step should be enough to help, right? Use Aloe Vera Gel that is due to the mix from Test came like this from the beginning. if recommend like this I thought I'd cut out the bass. Then mix again according to the recommended ingredients. Thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Wed May 16, 2018 12:01 pm

Hello,
I don't know how to adjust it to % each
No rate is the best rate? Members must test Initially, try to reduce by half from the original before.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development