Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องการเลือกซื้อสี และความต่างของสีค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about choosing a color and color difference

Postby mildcare.me » Wed May 09, 2018 10:45 am

Can you please advise? I can't choose to buy it. I want to know the following colors. What is the difference? (oil base) 1. Iron Oxides / What type of Ultramarine is used for? 2. What is the difference between D&C Lake type and FD&C Lake type????? For example, D&C Yellow No.10 Al Lake and FD&C Yellow No.5 Lake and D&C Red No.27 Lake EasyMix™ and FD&C Yellow No.5 Lake EasyMix™ EasyMix are easier to mix in than the one above, right? I want to know the difference between D&C and FD&C 3. What does it mean from the picture there are two colors on the left and right? Note: I want to choose the color used for the lipstick. I want a gentle formula that can be used safely. Please feel free to contact the team and knowledgeable people. Thank you very much.
Attachments
dc-red-no-27-lake-easymix.jpg
D&C Red No.27 Lake EasyMix™
dc-red-no-27-lake-easymix.jpg (13.06 KiB) Viewed 971 times
mildcare.me

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about buying paint and color difference

Postby staff » Fri May 11, 2018 1:46 pm

Hello,
1. Iron Oxides / Ultramarine is used for Which type is suitable
both Iron Oxides and Ultramarine? can be dispersed in oil can be the same How to use it, just spin it to spread in the oil only
2. What is the difference between the colors of D&C Lake and FD&C Lake????? For example, D&C Yellow No.10 Al Lake and FD&C Yellow No.5 Lake and D&C Red No.27 Lake EasyMix™ and FD&C Yellow No.5 Lake EasyMix™ EasyMix are easier to mix in than the one above, right? I want to know the differenceD&C and FD&C
D&C stands for Drug and Cosmetics. It is used in medicine and cosmetics. FD&C stands for Food Drug and Cosmetics. It is used in food, medicine and cosmetics. If a member orders a retail size will be packaged in place that do not use food production facilities Therefore, it cannot be used in food, even if it is FD&C color
3. From the picture, what does the left and right color mean?
Left is a single color, right is when taken. mixed with white
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development