Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากทำครีมนวดผมแบบ leave on

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to make leave on conditioner.

Postby peeya_pgi » Fri May 11, 2018 11:15 pm

Hello, I want to make leave on conditioner. My hair condition is fine, wavy hair, no weight and sometimes fluffy. And I have a problem with hair loss. But the scalp is not oily. After shampooing and conditioner, leave on mixed ซิลิโคน Help me, even if it's not fluffy, I think I want to make Leave on that I have. Mixture of both conditioner and leave on in the same formula. Please check the formula to see if it works or not. Leave on Conditioner : 1. Pure Keratin 2 % to help restore healthy, moisturized and shiny hair 2. Melatonin Forte™ 1% / [Reduces Hair Loss / Stimulates Growth] 3. Creatine 100 1 % 4. Slim-Coffee™ 3% [Reduce hair loss. /stimulate circulation] 5. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 1% 6. Hydro Protein (Soy, Oat, Wheat, Maize Protein) 1% (hair protein) 7. Poly-Conditioner Eco 3% [Smooth, tangle-free hair] 8. Hydrolyzed Silk Protein ( Sericin , Powder ) 0.5% [Silk protein] 9. L-Carnitine ( Carnitine ) 3% [Reduce Oily ขจัดรังแค ] 10. Hydrolyzed Milk (Casein) Protein 2.5% (hair amino acid) 11. Fractionated Coconut Oil 20% 12. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 13. Fragrance 1% (start beginning at 0.5% first) 14. น้ำกลั่น Fill it up to 100%. I want to know if this formula can be done or not. 2. From this formula, how should I use it? Do I have to use it every day? Thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Want to make leave on conditioner

Postby staff » Wed May 16, 2018 7:22 pm

Hello L-Carnitine could not help. ขจัดรังแค , the formula has both water and oil. Member unknown. What do you use to coordinate?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Fri May 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Dear team
The formula has both water and oil, member unknown. What do you use to coordinate?
The synchronization will be used. Silky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye, Oil) . Adjust the formula and blending method like this. Leave on Conditioner 1. Pure Keratin 2% to help restore hair, strength, moisture and shine 2. Melatonin Forte™ 1% / [Reduces hair loss / Stimulates regrowth] 3. Creatine 100 1 % 4. Slim-Coffee™ 3% [Reduce hair loss/stimulate circulation] 5. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 1% 6. Hydro Protein (Soy, Oat, Wheat, Maize Protein) 1% (Hair Protein) 7. Poly-Conditioner Eco 3% [Smooth, tangle-free hair] 8. Hydrolyzed Silk Protein ( Sericin , Powder) 0.5% [silk protein] 9. Zinc PCA 0.3% [Reduce Oiliness ขจัดรังแค ] 10. Hydrolyzed Milk (Casein) Protein 2.5% (hair amino acids) 11. Fractionated Coconut Oil 20% ( น้ำมันมะพร้าว 12. PaeoniaPreserve™ 2% 13. Fragrance 1% (default at 0.5% before) 14. Silky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye, Oil) 15% (oil blend) 15. น้ำกลั่น 46.7% Mixing method 1. Mix A by mixing 1-10 in water 2. Mix B by mixing 11. – 14 to combine, then add A into B, the leave on texture will have a bit of a serum texture. Use after shampooing and blow drying. by leaving it at all And I want to know if using this formula is enough to nourish my hair or not. Or do I have to use it every day? Thank you.
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Sun May 20, 2018 10:07 pm

Hello, members who have used Silky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye, Oil) in other formulas before? Not yet, member unknown. What tool do you use for spinning? (If manual people can't use Silky Serum Base )
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Mon May 21, 2018 10:32 am

[quote="staff"]Hello! that members have used Silky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye, Oil) in other formulas before? Not yet, member unknown. What tool do you use for spinning? (If manual people can't use Silky Serum Base )
I've used it before. first is to mix by using a hand-held mixer to help mix in the past used Silky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye, Oil) to mix eye serum. But if the team thinks that using something else, it will be better together. I can recommend it. and how to mix it Are the ingredients listed here work for their intended purpose? [/quote] I want to make a leave-on conditioner. My hair condition is fine, wavy, weightless, and sometimes frizzy. And I have a problem with hair loss. But the scalp is not oily. After shampooing and conditioner, leave on mixed ซิลิโคน Help me, even if it's not fluffy, I think I want to do Leave on that I have. The ingredients for both conditioner and leave on are in the same recipe [/quote] Thank you.
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Wed May 23, 2018 11:59 am

Hello, if you have used it before no problem The team is just afraid because usually Silky Serum Base must be used. including spinning equipment So I'm afraid that it won't be able to mix successfully and will lose the ingredients. For the formula in question, it can be done, but the study team recommends 1. To reduce the amount. Fractionated Coconut Oil and partially replace it with Silicone may be used Fractionated Coconut Oil only 3-5% and choose to use Silicone that gives shine and softness, such as Silicone Shine (Light & Silky) 5% will enhance the shine. Beautiful and smooth, better than Coconut Oil very much 2. Hydrolyzed Silk Protein is a substance. from nature that is considered good food to bacteria or fungi To use in the formula The study team suggested that may require further consideration. สารกันเสีย because PaeoniaPreserve™ 2% may be out of control. may choose to use Mild Preserved Eco 1- more 1.5%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development