Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนดูสูตรให้หน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please have a look at the recipe.

Postby siiziieme » Sun May 13, 2018 5:23 am

At the age of 30, my skin is combination, dehydrated, wrinkles begin to appear. with hormonal acne scars in the T-zone uneven skin If you want moisture, reduce acne scars, clear skin, can I mix this formula? Let me know how to mix it. 1. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% 2. Safe-B3 ™( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% 3. Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR ( Matrixyl 3000 ) 8% 4. Rice Vitamin 2% 5. Laurocapram (Water Soluble penetration enhancer ) 2% 6. Xanthan Gum (clear gel type, normal texture) 1% 7. Lavender Water (Lavandula Angustifolia) 73%
siiziieme

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please take a look at the recipe

Postby siiziieme » Sun May 13, 2018 5:28 am

Another 5% missing in the formula, in case put B3 added, see the formula saying that it can fit up to 10%
siiziieme

Postby staff » Wed May 16, 2018 7:38 pm

Hello, acne scars are red marks or dark spots? Is it a acne that has just disappeared or has been gone for a long time? Is it still inflamed acne or not? or treating inflammatory acne until it can be controlled
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby siiziieme » Wed May 16, 2018 10:47 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello, acne scars, is it red or dark? Is it still inflamed acne or not? or treat acne inflammation until it can be controlled but every month If it's not normal
siiziieme

Postby staff » Sat May 19, 2018 9:28 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. For Safe-B3 The team doesn't recommend increasing it to 10% because it doesn't currently work. Independent research clearly confirms that using 10% is more effective than 5%, although a variety of brands use 10%. Vitamin B5 1% will make the formula more complete than adding Safe-B3
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby siiziieme » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:10 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! Formulas can be mixed. For Safe-B3 The team does not recommend increasing it to 10%, since there are no research results. The independents clearly confirmed that using 10% was more effective than 5%, although a variety of brands used 10%. Vitamin B5 1% will complete the formula over adding Safe-B3
need more advice After trying the above formula, add B5 as suggested and add water to complete the recipe. Try it and your skin will improve. But I want to adjust the formula so that it doesn't feel sticky when applying it to new skin. and when the serum is absorbed into the skin I put my hand in it and rubbed it a little bit. I'd like to know which ones should be increased or decreased, thank you.
siiziieme

Postby staff » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:45 pm

Hello - disturbing members Please summarize the recipe that actually mixes again. - The formula mixes well. until a clear gel is obtained And smooth, no crystals in the meat or not? The formula that is mixed and used is applied after applying any other product or not, or is it the skin that has just been cleaned and applied at all? If it is a continuation of other products ask for information characteristics of such products
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby siiziieme » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:42 am

[quote="staff"]Hello - disturbing members. Please summarize the recipe that actually mixes again. - The formula mixes well. until a clear gel is obtained And smooth, no crystals in the meat or not? The formula that is mixed and used is applied after applying any other product or not, or is it the skin that has just been cleaned and applied at all? If it is a continuation of other products ask for information Characteristics of such products as well
-Formula I made 1. GlucoBright 4% 2. Safe-B3 5% 3.Maxtrixyl 3000 8% 4. Rice Vitamin 2% 5. Laurocapram 2% 6. Panthenol 1% 7. Xanthan Gum 1% 8. Lavender Water 77% - Clear texture, good compatibility, no crystals like The water is clear and slightly viscous. - I didn't do anything. Wash your face and apply serum. It's a bit sticky when freshly applied. For a while, it absorbs into the skin. Once it's dry, if your hands rub your face, it will become flaky. A little scurf. Apply before bed. I haven't added anything other than the serum formula that I made.
siiziieme

Postby siiziieme » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:55 am

Attach the image file. Not sure if the picture will come up or not.
Attachments
IMG20180619044537~01.jpg
รูปขุยค่ะ
IMG20180619044537~01.jpg (645.87 KiB) Viewed 2182 times
siiziieme

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development