Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรนี้ให้หน่อยค่ะ ขอบคูณค่ะ :)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check this recipe for me. Thank you very much. :)

Postby peeriya.wong » Mon May 14, 2018 9:52 am

It is a coffee formula to scrub the skin. Ground Coffee 35% Sea Salt 25% Sugar 20% Sweet Almond Oil 7.5% * *Potassium Cocoate 5.25% Grape Seed Oil 3.75% glycerin 3.5% Vitamin E oil 1 % Fragrance Oil 1% Optiphen 0.5% I don't know if the quantity used is ok or not. And if we can cut Potassium Clarify-Wash ? Clarify-Wash or Sodium Lactate because I try to avoid substances that contain สารลดแรงตึงผิว , what if you add other extracts such as Aloe Vera Extract ? Aloe Vera Extract , will it be ok? If mixed and put in the scrub. Will it cause skin irritation if I put 1%? Thank you very much :)
peeriya.wong

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check this recipe for me. Thank you. :)

Postby staff » Wed May 16, 2018 9:45 pm

Hello,
If we can cut Potassium Cocoate, can we use another one instead, for example Clarify-Wash ? Clarify-Wash or that Sodium Lactate because I try to avoid substances that contain สารลดแรงตึงผิว eh
The purpose of this formula, members want the formula to be able to clean the skin as well, or do you not want to clean the skin? Substances that members have asked for 3 items are not in the same group. Potassium Cocoate is considered สารลดแรงตึงผิว Clarify-Wash is considered สารลดแรงตึงผิว Sodium Lactate is considered moisturizer if you want to be able to clean the skin. must be filled สารลดแรงตึงผิว of any kind.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development