Cosmetics Formulation Development

เกี่ยวกับHair Fixative

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

About Hair Fixative

Postby akakkoii » Mon May 14, 2018 11:08 am

I would like to ask for advice on using EASY HAIR STYER. 1. Because this substance has a very strong smell. How many % of perfume should we use to cover this smell? 2. In the future, the team plans to bring HAIR Fixative any other types for sale, such as VP/ Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer.
akakkoii

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: About Hair Fixative

Postby staff » Wed May 16, 2018 9:49 pm

Hello. 1. Learn how to use Odor-Kill™ deodorant ingredients in the recipe, it is recommended to try at 1% (also affects น้ำหอม in the formula, which will make น้ำหอม in the scent formula) 2. I don't have any plans yet. But if the member has any problem about the effectiveness, usage or how to use the ingredients currently sold ( Easy Hair Styler ) You can inform this way, our R&D team will help. Review, recommend and, if any, ingredient restrictions. It will send the information to the distribution department. Consider bringing more effective ingredients to sell instead.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby akakkoii » Fri May 18, 2018 1:17 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello, 1. Learn how to use it. Odor-Kill™ deodorant ingredients in the formula, I recommend you to try at 1% (affects น้ำหอม in the formula, which will make น้ำหอม in the scent formula) 2. I don't have any plans yet. But if the member has any problem about the effectiveness, usage or how to use the ingredients currently sold ( Easy Hair Styler ) You can inform this way. Our R&D team will help. Review, recommend and, if any, ingredient restrictions. It will send the information to the distribution department. Consider bringing more effective ingredients to sell as a replacement
Thank you, also if there is a plan in the future, we can offer VP/ VA COPOLYMER or a new one that is heat resistant. The easy-to-use one doesn't have to wait for the formula to cool down to 40 degrees.
akakkoii

From thanks :: 3 Times

Postby staff » Sun May 20, 2018 9:30 pm

Hello
or a new one that is heat resistant. Easy to use, no need to wait for the formula to cool down to 40 degrees
Easy Hair Styler can withstand heat. But try to keep it as short as possible. Avoid prolonged exposure to heat. only that
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development