Cosmetics Formulation Development

ดูส่วนผสมให้ด้วยค่ะ ก่อนสั่งซื้อค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Look at the ingredients. before ordering

Postby nutcharat4 » Mon May 14, 2018 4:22 pm

Interfere with the team. Let's see the recipe for me. Before deciding to order, want a serum for people aged 50+ to ยกกระชับผิว ลดริ้วรอย Deep Wrinkles Reduce Dark Spots Reduce Pores increase skin moisture If you need to modify the formula Or is there anything better, please suggest. (want to apply and not be sticky on the skin But not too dry) and ask for the mixing process. Which one to wear before after 1 Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR ( Matrixyl 3000 ) 5% 2 Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) 10% 3 DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 5% 4 Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 3% 5 Lift-Now™ 4% 6 Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 3% 7 GlucoBright™ ( N-Acetyl-D Glucosamine ) 4% 8 PE-1 Aqua 2% 9 Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 0.50% 10 Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 0.50% 11 Disodium EDTA 0.20% Please reply. because it will be ordered But I'm not sure if the formula will be good or not. I'll try it out for myself first, thank you.
nutcharat4

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: look at the ingredients before ordering

Postby staff » Wed May 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire. 1. Is this formula used during the day or at night? 2. Skin characteristics, especially the level of moisture. of the user's skin of this formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nutcharat4 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:07 am

Answer Staff and staff. 1. This formula can be used during the day or at night. Answer - It can be used both during the day and at night. But mostly use it during the day. 2. Skin characteristics, especially the level of moisture. Of the user's skin of this formula. Answer - Medium dry to very dry skin.
nutcharat4

Postby nutcharat4 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:26 pm

I'm still waiting for an answer. Please reply to me.
nutcharat4

Postby staff » Sat May 19, 2018 10:28 pm

Hello, the formula is not suitable for dry-very dry skin. Normally, dry-very dry skin. Wax, Butter and/or Oil should be selected for coating. And help reduce the water loss of the skin. By Wax and Butter, the mixture must be heated to help mix. If members are not comfortable using heat in the mix, add any type of Oil that has a heavy texture. in the recipe and use Satin Cream Maker to help coordinate. Water - oil, for example, heavy oil. and suitable for use with dry skin such as LipidSoft™ Film , LipidSoft™ Rich
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nutcharat4 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:13 am

[quote="staff"]Hello! The formula is not suitable for dry skin - very dry. Normally, dry skin - very dry. Wax, Butter and/or Oil should be selected for coating. And help reduce the water loss of the skin. By Wax and Butter, the mixture must be heated to help mix. If members are not comfortable using heat in the mix, add any type of Oil that has a heavy texture. in the recipe and use Satin Cream Maker to help coordinate. Water - oil, for example, heavy oil. and suitable for use with dry skin such as LipidSoft™ Film , LipidSoft™ Rich
Thank you very much. May I ask for more? So all the same ingredients still work, right? Just add Oil and Satin Cream Maker Add two more Satin Cream Maker and add Oil and Satin in any step.
nutcharat4

Postby staff » Sun May 20, 2018 10:14 pm

Hello,
, all the same ingredients still work, right? Just add Oil and Satin Cream Maker added two more.
Yes, the team has adjusted the formula as follows: 1 Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR ( Matrixyl 3000 ) 5% 2 Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) 10% 3 DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 3% 4 Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 3% 5 Lift-Now™ 4% 6 Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 3% 7 GlucoBright™ ( N-Acetyl-D Glucosamine ) 4% 8 PE-1 Aqua 2% 9 Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 0.50% 10 Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 0.50% 11 Disodium EDTA 0.20% 12 Satin Cream Maker 1.5% 13 Any kind of oil that is a bit heavy, if it's a natural oil, recommend Jojoba Oil 10% 14 น้ำกลั่น the rest to complete 100% Mixing process: Mix 1,2,4,5,6,7,9,11 into 14, blender or stir until dissolved, then add 10, blender or stir until the meat is obtained. Soft gel then add 12 blender or stir until the formula thickens, then add 13 blender/stirring to combine. will get cream And finally, the original 3 by gradually adding a little bit at a time. Stir well and then add more. The formula may be slightly liquefied due to electrolyte from DMAE
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development